Spot the Difference

Remove this Banner Ad

And you believe those rumours? Don't think you would have seen some of them replayed as well?

Lol. I have to admit I started a rumour on another thread that there was another angle of the incident but Wallsy hid it.

I really hope this isn't where it started. :D

Lol. I have to admit I started a rumour on another thread that there was another angle of the incident but Wallsy hid it.

I really hope this isn't where it started. :D

The Eagles have milked it for all its worth. Candles Staker copped a beauty on the chin but never has some much crap been written about so little.
For the slow ones out west your hero is called now called Candles because one blow and he's out.

I know...Chris Grant found himself in the scg bermuda triangle between camera angles and tripped over. He managed to come back on though and play out the game didnt he ?
Thats coz he was a champion footballer with some ticker...he didnt make too much of a fuss over it but the world simply assumed he couldnt have done anything to deserve tripping over...coz he's Chris Grant...super sparkly clean Chris Grant.

In the other case there was some wimpy nobody who's name will only be remembered for this incident. This guy COULD have come back on but instead had to beat it up and get fawned over by doctors and nurses just to make sure he wouldnt miss his sewing classes that night.

geeezus...just 20 yrs ago not only would Staker be told to get his arse back out there but to go straight back to marking Hall. Hall would have been reported and copped 7 weeks still..but at least the rest of the weagles list would have some pride left.

00018736-image.jpg
Here's another difference.
They used to enjoy a bit of fun and had some great contests.

Now they just like to watch TV together

I know...Chris Grant found himself in the scg bermuda triangle between camera angles and tripped over. He managed to come back on though and play out the game didnt he ?
Thats coz he was a champion footballer with some ticker...he didnt make too much of a fuss over it but the world simply assumed he couldnt have done anything to deserve tripping over...coz he's Chris Grant...super sparkly clean Chris Grant.

In the other case there was some wimpy nobody who's name will only be remembered for this incident. This guy COULD have come back on but instead had to beat it up and get fawned over by doctors and nurses just to make sure he wouldnt miss his sewing classes that night.

geeezus...just 20 yrs ago not only would Staker be told to get his arse back out there but to go straight back to marking Hall. Hall would have been reported and copped 7 weeks still..but at least the rest of the weagles list would have some pride left.

Back to the nursing home for you. Don't forget to put your false teeth in and empty your colostomy bag on the way to bed.

Maybe you should stick to creating threads about Chris Tarrant and his effect on the Dockers that over 100 people view and noboody bothered to reply to? It is a hell of a lot more productive than defending a serial thug and vilifying a guy (Staker) who was the victim of a cowardly king hit.

And there is a reason why people jumped to the conclusion that Chris Grant was bashed off the ball by Big Bad Bawwy. It's because Bawwy has a record of doing similar things throughout his career. Or did you conveniently forget these as well? Alzheimers is common in old aged folks, so I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on you.

Back to the nursing home for you. Don't forget to put your false teeth in and empty your colostomy bag on the way to bed.

Maybe you should stick to creating threads about Chris Tarrant and his effect on the Dockers that over 100 people view and noboody bothered to reply to? It is a hell of a lot more productive than defending a serial thug and vilifying a guy (Staker) who was the victim of a cowardly king hit.

And there is a reason why people jumped to the conclusion that Chris Grant was bashed off the ball by Big Bad Bawwy. It's because Bawwy has a record of doing similar things throughout his career. Or did you conveniently forget these as well? Alzheimers is common in old aged folks, so I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on you.

Awww u poor baby

Did someone hurt your widdle feelings in another thread again ?

Hey...its super threadman !!!!

Kenny Hinkley here...and i;m here to tell all u people what a good thread looks like.

Awww u poor baby

Hey...its super threadman !!!!

Kenny Hinkley here...and i;m here to tell all u people what a good thread looks like.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434328

119 views (and counting) and not one single reply. Your fantastic thread has certainly inspired the BF masses to a new level of apathy. Maybe you could get one of your fellow nursing home inmates to create a sympathy post to make you feel better? Or create a different user name and have a conversation with yourself? Actually that is a good idea - at least you would find someone who agrees with your idiotic points of view.

Yeah ok, Staker's parents totally should have flown over to Sydney and said it to his face.

Good one asstard.

Candles should have accepted the big blokes apology, shaken hands and got on with the rest of the season. Allowing Ma and Pa Kettle to put their two bob in is one of the weakest acts in the history of sport. An aussie dishes it out, cops it and gets on with it.

119 views (and counting) and not one single reply. Your fantastic thread has certainly inspired the BF masses to a new level of apathy. Maybe you could get one of your fellow nursing home inmates to create a sympathy post to make you feel better? Or create a different user name and have a conversation with yourself? Actually that is a good idea - at least you would find someone who agrees with your idiotic points of view.

A tad obsessed.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like lil Kenny is stalking me again

Never had a loser with a mancrush on me before.

A little unsettling when these in-between types kinda latch onto your leg like a leech hoping for some attention.

Tell u wot Kenny...i;ll give myself the smack on the botty that u would like to give me for creating a thread noone has yet responded to.

Terrible business this...ohh the shame.

There;s just no avoiding the thread police and lil kenny's long ascent to manhood.

Tell u wot Kenny...i;ll give myself the smack on the botty that u would like to give me for creating a thread noone has yet responded to.

Terrible business this...ohh the shame.

There;s just no avoiding the thread police and lil kenny's long ascent to manhood.

Awww u poor baby

Looks like lil Kenny is stalking me again

Never had a loser with a mancrush on me before.

A little unsettling when these in-between types kinda latch onto your leg like a leech hoping for some attention.

Come on Bollox, we both know this isn't true. The Swans groupies on BF board go crazy for your elderly charms. Skipper Kelly was right on cue before defending his "sugar daddy".

Come on Bollox, we both know this isn't true. The Swans groupies on BF board go crazy for your elderly charms. Skipper Kelly was right on cue before defending his "sugar daddy".

Kenny..whats this "elderly" shit you're now fixating on.

Do i sound "elderly" to you or are u really 12yo like u sound ?

...or is it a role model you're after ?...a kinda BigFooty mentor perhaps ??...someone to look up to ?

Kenny whilst i admire your tenacity let me explain something. You;re just another idiot to me.

An aussie dishes it out, cops it and gets on with it.

Does he also punch unsuspecting people in the head when they are not looking?

Even Barry admits his behavior was disgraceful. If you don't get it you are even slower on the uptake than he is.

Kenny..whats this "elderly" shit you're now fixating on.

Do i sound "elderly" to you or are u really 12yo like u sound ?

...or is it a role model you're after ?...a kinda BigFooty mentor perhaps ??...someone to look up to ?

Kenny whilst i admire your tenacity let me explain something. You;re just another idiot to me.

I just assumed from your outdated points of view that you were an older gent. Let me provide an example:

When you make references to play from the mid-80's and make out that they are somehow relevant to the game of today, then I can't help but think you are an elderly gent living in the past. Right gramps?

Do you bite so easily with every "other idiot"? You must get tired from responding if that is the case. Plenty of time to kill in the nursing home I guess.

I'm sorry DA, the correct answer is the coward was the one who hit both the players, and is standing over his victim both times ;)

Thanks for playing though, you get to take home the home version of the game.

Better luck next time :D

Nah Hunter is still a coward, regardless of what you think of Hall. Still your toughest player, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot the Difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back