SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2018! Congratulations Alex Rance!

Who is the 2018 Squib of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Welcome to the Squib of the Year for 2018! Last year's winner was Clayton Fallover for diving after being touched on the chin. Who will be SqOTY for 2018?

Nominations for 2018 SqOTY:

Melbourne Demons Football Club: The entire list is nominated for squibbing to the AFLPA to scrap their commando style preseason camp because it was too hard :'(:'(:'(:'(
1200px-Melbournefc.svg.png

Garry Squiblett Jr: (Spotted by Bender_ )

480411_ddfd7827bb60e6095f712e856881af95.gif

Tex Balker:
giphy.gif

Harry Morrison: (spotted by Wooshette)
giphy.gif

Daniel Howe: (spotted by Geelong Dynasty)
giphy.gif

Alex Rancey Dive
giphy.gif

Jack Squibbins
giphy.gif

Joel Squibwood
giphy.gif

Jordan Lewis
giphy.gif

Liam Ryan (nommed by BuddysBiggestFan)
565597_726088cceaa4078d4696dfdebe423b24.gif

Marley Williams (Nommed by Mofra and LeoBarryUStar)
r21_6.gif

Please vote in the poll!

Last edited:

okay I added Marley Williams and Liam Ryan to the thread. I didnt see the Ryan one tilll just now. The Williams one is really bad but the gif didnt really do it justice so I didnt add it, but it deserves to be in there.

okay I added Marley Williams and Liam Ryan to the thread. I didnt see the Ryan one tilll just now. The Williams one is really bad but the gif didnt really do it justice so I didnt add it, but it deserves to be in there.

Surely Jack Darling, for fearing his own shadow, needs to be included now?

db swannie really needs to be added to the poll. Thanks in advance Jazny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of them are cowards but Tex is a team Captain and brings derision to a whole organization. Selwood is bad but the Hawks dude being amazing in that moment makes Selwood look worse than the reality of the situation.

The Morrison squib should get the rising star.

The winner of the 2018 Bryce Squibbs Medal is.......................................Daniel Howe!

correct, Howe basically crapped himself at the thought of some oncoming contact and decided to fall down and give up on any chance of winning the ball.
There is no other viable explanation, watch Roughead in the foreground, he had resigned to How marking that ball and was jogging down to get the next link up, until Howe squibed it and poor old Rough had to go and try to rescue the situation.

giphy.gif

correct, Howe basically crapped himself at the thought of some oncoming contact and decided to fall down and give up on any chance of winning the ball.
There is no other viable explanation, watch Roughead in the foreground, he had resigned to How marking that ball and was jogging down to get the next link up, until Howe squibed it and poor old Rough had to go and try to rescue the situation.

giphy.gif

None of the others even come close.

Remove this Banner Ad

SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2018! Congratulations Alex Rance!

Back