Streaming Squid Game Discussion Thread - SPOILERS INSIDE

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Hated that Mai won given she was deceitful during the whole game. Overall series was good but they eliminate too many players based on chance. Sam should have had a chance to advance to final game based on more than dumb luck. Also they should have brought back the “featured eliminated players” and had them watch and comment on the finale, pass judgement on who they wanted to win. A bit of the throw back to original series of those guys in masks

Show does so well for the viewers to be so attached to contestants and feel like they’ll win only for them to be eliminated.
The women did really well in equally deciding the numbers from 22 men and 9 women to 11 men and 9 women.

Trey falling sucked. He never stood a chance at 3.
Then get introduced to these contestants that you never have seen.

Starting to be annoyed at Mai. Bluffing her way through.
TJ giving her the 20 bib was frustrating when she was backstabbing and talking s**t about him not even moments earlier.
Well Trey did stand a chance if Ashley had not squibbed. Glad she got eliminated next game

Really wanted Phil to win. Didn't like Mai at all. I hope she gave him a cut at least.
Nope. She’s a smart liar/backstabber. But that’s how the game is played.

She went first in every single elimination challenge. She should give a cut to TJ, who literally saved her three times.

Have to. There’s too many age groups and strengths.
The last one was a horrendous choice.
You would have thought that with a multi million dollar prize on offer, the final would have at least been decided with skill rather than luck.

Anti-climactic finale. Aside from my biggest bug bear - the lack of international diversity among the participants - the whole concept of winner-takes-all, which was so compelling in Squid Game, left a sour aftertaste in a game show that was more down to luck and popularity than strategy and strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they were going to have a final game by chance, I would of had each of them pulling ten numbers between 1-456 out of a barrel (taking in turns and tally the correct answers) and name the contestant and the game they were eliminated in, most correct answers wins

PTSD of COVID lockdown seeing this thread bumped right now

I'm indifferent. I hated lockdown at the time and what's happened to nightlife and how people are staying in more than ever but I had some good times in lockdown, not going into work everyday was a major positive.

Keen for Season 2 here though. Be interesting to see if they can top Season 1.

I'm indifferent. I hated lockdown at the time and what's happened to nightlife and how people are staying in more than ever but I had some good times in lockdown, not going into work everyday was a major positive.

Keen for Season 2 here though. Be interesting to see if they can top Season 1.

Well i cannot think of one good thing in Lockdown

6 hour queues in cars for a Covid test because 8 people out of 50,000 had it

And no new finds in that testing

Then Quarantine based on a similar principle and the whole town practically running out of food until someone in our Council took it upon themselves to contact the HUN

It was pure garbage 2021 on so many levels in the Country

Looking forward to it.

I never watched the real life one (is that worth watching?) but the first season was really good.

Real life one was okay, but the contestant all decided to 'work together' and became best friends towards the end which took away from the competitiveness of some of the challenges. Also people were eliminated randomly and not by skill which I thought was BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Squid Game Discussion Thread - SPOILERS INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back