St Blunder... Did you expect anything else ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Riewoldt wahhh wahh

crywoldt.jpg

LMFAO anyone would think someon would have whacked his shoulder by the way he was crying today:D eh at least we will have more pics of the sook on here soon!:D:D:thumbsu:

hahahaha

Riewoldt once again fails in a big game. Surprise Surprise.

I would give Harry Taylor some credit too, but he was only playing on Reiwoldt. If it was Franklin or Fevola I would sya well done.

Can't agree with the OP. After a game like that, where every player tried their guts out, there is no room to call anyone out. That was as hard fought a game as i've seen, cannot truck with bagging any saint.

But so absolutely stoked with the flag, the best feeling of all!!!!!

Lenny Hayes should be Captain of the Saints, he nearly got them over the line. What a champion effort.

Feel sorry for Riewoldt, dead set gun but if he has a flaw, IMO he crashes far too many packs and spoils his own team members from taking marks far too often.

Internet warriors, gotta love em. He wasn't the only one. They just lost a tight grand final. F***wits.

Little boy crying at the end of the game.

Haha did nothing today on the biggest stage of all.

POSER!!!
Didn't you see Gary have a big cry last year. Guess that makes him a little boy as well.

Wow, talk about being humble. But you are in Adelaide and barrack for Geelong... double the amount of inferiority complex going on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buddy has won many games off his own boot in the wet so why couldnt the "champion" riewoldt do it

Ill tell you why because he is a shit kicker and shouldnt even be reguarded in the same category as J.brown,fevola and franklin

buddy has won many games off his own boot in the wet so why couldnt the "champion" riewoldt do it

Ill tell you why because he is a shit kicker and shouldnt even be reguarded in the same category as J.brown,fevola and franklin

Mate, it pains me to admit but playing against Franklin worries me. I was very nervous going into last years Grand Final. Reiwoldt does not have that fear factor. Knew Taylor would destory him, so predictable.

Saint Kilda need some Decent Key Forwards

Reminds me of Geelong last year - so, so many inside fifties but no decent forwards to finish off all the hard work.

Backline, magnificent
Midfield, stellar
Forward line ? Non-existent.

I suggest they aggressively target a Justin Westhoff or Sean Rusling to strengthen their front half.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Blunder... Did you expect anything else ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back