St Kilda Bigfooty Player of the Year-Vote Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Lennyfan
thanks for the sms, sounds like I missed a great game at springy

You make it sound like I wanted to be at Werribee instead of Telstra Dome. ;)

It was a good game though, Springvale fully deserved the win.

3 - Nick Stone
2 - Sam Fisher
1 - Justin Peckett

Anyway, just watched the replay so onto the real stuff

3 - Hayes
2 - Dal Santo
1 - Gehrig

Apologies :-

Milne - How often would he kick 6 goals and have 17 possessions and not even get in the votes? Did his job plus much more.

Harvey - Another typical Harvey performance. If he wasn't rotated on/off the bench as much as he was he could easily have got 30+ possesions.

Riewoldt - Covered an enormous amount of territory again.

Jones - The best rebounding defender in the league at the moment.

Knobel - Loved his game in the ruck. Took some strong marks late in the game which was good to see but it's just the contest that he gives us that is so impressive.

Round 11 v Sydney Swans

Well it has happened - our first loss !!! :mad:

3 J Koschitzke - gutsy effort all day
2 M Maguire
1 L Ball

A reality blow for sure

Very difficult. Hard to believe it was only 6 goals in the end. The last 3 in junk time made it respectable.

3 Ball
2 Dal Santo
1 Kosi

Was considering Maguire, but his man kicked 4 (Nicks). The rest were very ordinary, flatter than a *****carters hat

GDay guys, first time posting in here for votes :)

3 - Matty McGuire
2 - Nick Dal Santo
1 - Rob Harvey.. didnt stop tryin all game.

Hope this is alright to contribute.

Cheers
Big Ted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3: Matthew Maguire
2: Nick Dal Santo
1: Kosi

A special mention to that suicidal bastard's mark because it nearly made me **** my pants!

No need to watch a replay this week, I pity the coaching staff having to watch it again.

Once again it's hard to vote because the contribution was so even. This time it's not a compliment.

3 - Ball
2 - Koschitzke
1 - Harvey

Originally posted by Big Ted
GDay guys, first time posting in here for votes :)

Hope this is alright to contribute.

The more voting the better. Keep voting every week

Originally posted by karnaby
I'm slow, I know!

You've got until friday each week so I'd say you got them in with plenty of time. ;)

I don't know about the rest of the people but I was happy to get my votes in and then forget about the game completely. Nothing to be gained from analysing the game to see where we went wrong, we just had a shocker and it's best to move on.

3) Kosi
2) Voss
1) Ball

Struggling at the moment. Really need to win next week and regroup duing the break. Bad performance, but please can we keep the we are gone comments to a minimum. Still 10-2 and on top of the ladder.

PS, getting killed by huge numbers around the bounce downs. Need to find a solution for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Bigfooty Player of the Year-Vote Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back