St Kilda Bigfooty Player of the Year-Vote Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible match...Votes vs WBdogs

3-Kosi (Tried all day did really well in the ruck and presented well at CHF)
2-Ball (His pressence is good and he got a bit of the ball, wasn't sensational)
1-Aussie (Got a bit of it but made a few terrible clangers, still played pretty well)

I can't give Ball a go as his opponent clocked up 40+ :(
a real struggle to find 3 worthy this week, I though Baker was best on ground until halfway through the third but got towelled up towards the end.

3. Koschitske
2. Goddard
1. Riewoldt - no one would kick it to him :confused:

GoSainters10

Last week was the first time I'd even noticed this voting but I had a look earlier this week thinking I'd add my bit. In the end I didn't vote because I thought Kosi was the only player to deserve votes & I thought to only vote for one player was somehow a waste.

Regardless of that here you go:

3..Kosi

belatedly

2..V2
1..Dal

Geez I/we've become hard task-masters damned quickly, ain't that long ago we were looking for every bit of silver lining we could find.:)

Originally posted by sainter
You've got until friday each week so I'd say you got them in with plenty of time. ;)
I know that wink might mean something but it's slippin by me pretty quickly at present. :D

My reference to slow was that it had taken me half the damned season to come across this voting :rolleyes:

Hey Falchoon, I note that Rohde made a point of saying that West played on Harves. Whether that was any more than grist for the mill is anyone's guess tho.

Originally posted by karnaby
I know that wink might mean something but it's slippin by me pretty quickly at present. :D

My reference to slow was that it had taken me half the damned season to come across this voting :rolleyes:

I've been trying to get more people voting all season so I was just happy for you to vote. :)

Earlier in the season I was disappointed that so many of our supporters would spend hours on end arguing with opposition fans on the main boards yet not take 30 seconds to vote here but as a few have pointed out it's quality and not quantity. I mean I can see why people would rather argue with Chris_Dudd than discuss anything St Kilda with fellow supporters.

Any chance you can award the 2 and 1 votes?

I agree that Kosi was the only player to deserve votes but I guess it's best to have it weighted evenly. I scrapped the barrell trying to fill my votes, don't worry about that.

Originally posted by GoSainters10
Oh Come on guys we have only had seven voters, maybw we should post it in the main board liek labelled Rd 13 votes vs hawthorn for next week?

We usually get between 8 - 12 people voting each week so it's no problem.

Everyone knows to vote here.

After last weeks embarrassing performance I can understand why people may be a little less enthusiastic about their votes too.

Didn't get a chance to vote last week, But I'm kinda glad I didn't! I wouldn't have known who to give votes to cept for Kosi. Anyway, on to the Hawks game...

3: S. Powell
2: S. Milne
1: L. Hayes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - Milne
2 - Powell
1 - Riewoldt

I thought while our midfielders were down early Milney put in a four quarter performance in a position where it is very difficult to play consistent football. He not only kicked 5 goals and set up 2 or 3 others but it's his work in getting front and square more often and putting so much pressure on the opposition that equally impressed me.

have to go with sainter....

3 - milne
2 - powell
1 - kosi

milne was great all night, powell everywhere and kicked an important goal and kosi kept us in it early before getting injured (was on track for BOG)

Re: vs hawks

Originally posted by brooke lonie
1= Milne
2= Powell
3= Dal Santo

Hi Brooke,

Just wanted to make sure that you are awarding Milne 3 votes, Powell 2 votes and Dal Santo 1 vote.

If you meant it as Dal Santo 3 votes, Powell 2 votes and Milne 1 vote can you let me know?

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Bigfooty Player of the Year-Vote Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back