St.Kilda, Geelong and the Bulldogs should be kicked out of the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Turlough

Debutant
Feb 16, 2001
Eastern Australia
Let's be honst, the above mentioned clubs are insignficant and detract from the quality of afl footy, especially come finals time. May i suggest a couple of other teams from sa, Norwood and Woodville-West Torrens be admitted in their place, as i reckon the Eagles the way their playing this year could easily smash St.Kilda, Bulldogs and Geelong.
I can't wait to see another vic team fold like Fitzroy, if the club isn't viable to win a flag, it is wasting everyone's time and should merge, or relocate, or simply fold.

Originally posted by Turlough
Hmm got bored of bagging richmond so i've decided on a new hobby horse. A new generation of fans to despise me.

Isn't it as much fun bagging us when we are winning?

To be honest i can't see Richmond getting within Cooeee of teh Bombers or Lions so i'm not worried at all.
Beside every since Frawley told that dog C.Wilson to shut the **** up on Talking footy, i've warmed to the tigers a fraction. Good that wilson cow really gives me the trots.

Originally posted by vanders
Hey Turlough dont speak too soon, you'll probably end up barracking for one of those sides in the next week.

turlough, g4e, geelong4eva, karl, schizo are you sick of carlton yet, it's been non stop losses since you started to barrack for them. now that you have warmed to the tigers will your next nic be tigers4eva or maybe t4e?

:D

Delighted with your reply strengththroughlosing.
Geelong are a team of losers i've come to accept that, ditto the Saints and Bulldogs.

Carlton are a team of winners like myself, that's partly why i changed.

Hmm yes, how about - Ted Whitten was the most overrated player ever, certainly did not deserve the team of the century captanicy or about ...

I could go on and on about the problems of Footscray, St.kilda and the Handbags but what would be the point ? Everyone knows how crap these teams are.

Hmm yes, how about - Ted Whitten was the most overrated player ever, certainly did not deserve the team of the century captanicy or about ...

you are an idiot...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ted was so good, how come he won only one flag.
Personally Jezza has a far superior (winning percentage) and so does Leigh Matthews.
I suspect he was only named captain cause he died the previous year.

Personally Jezza has a far superior (winning percentage) and so does Leigh Matthews.

Uh oh!

1 player does not win a premiership, but a team does.

If what you are saying was true then Buckley would have won a few premierships by now.

instead of getting rid of the Dogs, Saints and Cats, why don't we get rid of you instead. :D

Let's be honst, the above mentioned clubs are insignficant and detract from the quality of afl footy, especially come finals time. May i suggest a couple of other teams from sa, Norwood and Woodville-West Torrens be admitted in their place, as i reckon the Eagles the way their playing this year could easily smash St.Kilda, Bulldogs and Geelong.
I can't wait to see another vic team fold like Fitzroy, if the club isn't viable to win a flag, it is wasting everyone's time and should merge, or relocate, or simply fold.

Woodville West Torrens?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Youve got to be joking! HAHAHA.
Try bloody Sturt, Glenelg or West Adelaide in front of the weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda, Geelong and the Bulldogs should be kicked out of the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back