St.Kilda photo distributed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that image for real! How does someone get away with posting that without legal ramifications???

Mods were on to it, that link to it didnt last long at all!

Wonder how long before Robyn Riley writes another inspiring article in the HUN on this couragous young lady?:eek:

so anyone have any legal knowledge on something like this?

What sort of trouble would an alleged photo leaker get themselves into?

so anyone have any legal knowledge on something like this?

What sort of trouble would an alleged photo leaker get themselves into?

Interesting question. One would think it wasn't done under duress or without their consent / in a peeping Tom pervy way, more a sleazy, direct sort of way.

Still, I'm guessing some ramifications.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well straight up they could sue her for Defamation. Defamation is one of the hardest civil suits to make out. The problem with this photo is the fact that the origin of it is in question. To be able to win a defamation case you need to prove that your reputation has been damaged by some sort of "publication". How can you say a reputation has been damaged here? Nick has a body under his clothes? Zac likes to stand next to naked guys. Absolutely no chance that they could win a defamation case based on this photo alone. If she came out and said that they were posting it to girls under the age of consent or some other random hypothetical situation then the case might be different. These photos say nothing at all which is adverse to the character or perception of the players.

Criminal wise, they might be the ones in the shit. Doubt this highly. So far there have been no allegations that they did anything wrong with girls under the age of consent. Have there been assault allegations? I could be wrong.

My take in blue

looks like its been taken down off fb.

Either by the girl, the club or facebook itself! was only a matter of time i guess!

will be interesting how this plays out, both by the alleged photo leaker and the saints

My take in blue

Well, she has posted this photo on a public domain presumably without express permission, and given his status, this no doubt will take away from his reputation. Given that this really is the only tort they could pursue, this would most likely be their case.

As for the criminal, I agree, highly unlikely, I think she was 16 at the time, but that's just me unclear of the full law regarding the age of consent.

Looks like the Saints have had their pants pulled down again.

This is going to provide some good humour for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back