St Kilda President Andrew Bassat tees off on the AFL draft system, specifically father/son and the Northern Academies

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit rich considering that joke of a deal you did with Gold Coast a few years back. Burned the pick but that's beside the point.
If clubs get themselves into cap danger and need to shed weight to avoid sanctions that is 1. Their own fault and 2. Someone else is going to benefit.

Not sure how that is a bit "rich". Bassat's whinging was misplaced to begin with. Father Sons... Really???

I can cop the academies as a gripe. 14/18 don't have one of them.

ah found it
$2Mill that the Bloos never paid back, on top of cash advances to keep the club afloat

Didn't you pay Martin over $1m?
and don't bother with the annual distributions until you can break down the numbers and tell me the "handout" portion

ship together!!

haha we played in the 4 previous season-opening games, but didn't host a single one
Blues finished last 2006
2007 - opening round
2007 season, blues 2nd last Richmond last
2008 - Opening round and on and on for a decade

and look, I didn't have to resort to calling you names or insulting your fan base.

I have no issue saying my club has been poor the last 10 years, but pretending Carlton got themselves out of their salary cap plight without AFL assistance is hogwash and deserved the raft of very favorable fixtures on merit is pure fantasy

There's an old saying ..... never argue with an idiot as they will just lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Martin's contract was heavily front-loaded which resulted in him getting around 70% of his money in the first two years.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda President Andrew Bassat tees off on the AFL draft system, specifically father/son and the Northern Academies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back