St.Kilda should forfeit the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Turlough

Debutant
Feb 16, 2001
Eastern Australia
and next season, for their are a worse than pile of well i won't say that, but personally, i think the saints are worse than teh fremantle dockers, at least they gave a legit reason for giving Drum the kyber, and anyone with half a brain wouldn't go anywhere near the joint. Now wonder Plugger Lockett left the joint, and i can't see the saints with any future stars, Lenny Hayes is soft as mickey mouse, Beetham is too slow, and well Hamill, is more concerned about himself then the team. They should take the year off, as i can't see them beating another side this year.

Courageous post, Turlough. You really are a gem. Go on. Find a club that's going bad. And then kick the crap out of them while they're down. What a hero you are, Turlough.

And how's your team going? Carlton isn't it? How many games in a row have they won now?

I don't mean this to be a Blue-bagging exercise ... great pun, huh? :) ... but fair dinkum. This guy is a disgrace.

Maybe it's time we had a forum specially for abusive idiots. And anyone who says anything intelligent ... or compassionate ... should be banned.

Turlough, what a disappointment. And to think I used to defend you when people said you didn't have half a brain. Sadly, I was mistaken.

The Saint really showed young Malcolm some compassion didn't they ? I am not a PC (politically correct) Thug, and if you don't like my comments don't read them ! Oh gee, one more thing. I'm writing a superb condecending piece on Nathan Buckley soon, with no holds barred, so i suggest that you and take your prozac before you read it.
Thanks for your time.

and another thing, if i were a player, i would rather slash my wrists than to be drafted to a rabble like soft kilda. Even their supporters are morons, especially that stupid old hag Ivy from Port Melbourne who rings rex hunt ever week.

Originally posted by Turlough
and another thing, if i were a player, i would rather slash my wrists than to be drafted to a rabble like soft kilda. Even their supporters are morons, especially that stupid old hag Ivy from Port Melbourne who rings rex hunt ever week.

unlike you karl st kilda supporters have the strength of character to endure anything thrown at us, we'll stick with them through thin and thin.

now that carlton have lost 2 in a row who will you barack for next. with larde arse lance out they will struggle for the rest of the season. oh well there are still 14 other teams to pick from. isn't it amazing that since you've jumped off the cats they have not lost a game and carlton have barely won one. what a loser.

Originally posted by Vaul Darkhour
Turlough why don't you just forfeit your life and put us out of our misery...

Beat me to it Vaul. I was about to suggest possibly under a tram or off the Westgate but **** like this tosspot splatters.

Yeah the Saints showed no compassion to poor old malcolme. Oh boo hoo - how much compassion did Blight show the supporters?
At least Watson didn't take what he hadn't earned.$333,333 per win is a little over the top even for this lazy egotist.

Real supporters stick with their club, no matter how many games they win during the year. If they don't win a game in 5 years, you still stick with the club. Under no circumstances do you change clubs.

------------------------------
Play on says the umpire
------------------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geelong4eva/Tulough really does have that unique ability to generate passionate responses and criticism, in a relatively small number of posts. When "geelong4eva is taken into account, Karl has only posted about 450 times, or so, but I defy anyone to tell me another person, who has generated such controversy on a "per-capita", or "per-post" basis.

Dunstall-19 was the only one the came close, but he was more of an uneducated dingbat. Karl shows some signs of intelligent life occasionally, and his generated anger per post ratio is somethign to really be admired. Any thread he starts invariably gets a huge number of views.

Go Karl - The next president of his beloved Carlton, whom he has been a passionate supporter of, since day one. Look out Elliott!

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda should forfeit the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back