• 1 rebound 50
  • 1 clearance
  • 1 tackle
  • 1 goal
  • 2 goal assists
  • 8 score involvements
Not bad from Acres in a half of footy!
Gimme a ****ing Rising Star nomination he says! :cool:

Much better quarter, Acres superb along with Sinclair, Dunstan good early too, Riewoldt dominant.

We should really have put this game to bed by now but if we keep up our workrate we should run away with it, only the umpires and Hogan keeping them in it.

Not sure what the go is with Billings, with all our supply forward he should be getting amongst it, been off the past two weeks after being on fire.

What I like is that we've had something like 13 players with 10 or more disposals....

Only Minch having a shocker so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good but frustrating first half, we should be 5-6 goals up not 2..

Acres and Sinclair giving me permanent wood :rainbow:

Hopefully commentators focus a little more on the game and less on Petracca in the 2nd half, he's been one of the worst players on the ground. Shut up and call the game properly you flogs.

Lot too like about that qtr of footy.

Lost our way late kicking back but pleased with the response by the boys so far.

Very happy it's Acres half and Roo having a blinder, what a champion!

If we kick straight next half we should be right in it!

Good half of football from a neutral point of view. Few guys trying but I believe we still have some players that don't want to do the hard work.
Riewoldt, Acres & Hickey best for mine so far.

Maybe this is the kind of bs that Richo was helping Paddy avoid last year by sneaking his debut in last minute.

Petracca will be a monster long term, but it's too much pressure for a first game top pick player.

Just quietly, Skunk has played well today too, the third best forward on the ground for me (after Roo and Hogan), he need to keep his concentration though, he lets uncontested marks slip through his fingers sometimes, its like he's already kicking the ball on in his brain but he hasn't got it yet. Regardless, this bloke, with a bigger engine, could be a key player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back