St Kilda vs North Melbourne - hold your noses

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to give B2BW some credit, he is facing up to BF while his team is basically a training drill for us out there. Can't say the same for many of the hawk trolls.

Good mate.. we won a premiership 18 months ago.... ahhh the wonderful memories!!!!

Now have the bulldogs gone? 1954.... were cars even invented then? :confused: 650 months is a long time between drinks I guess :D Come back and talk to me when your 10 cent struggling to survive club actually WINS something. :D :D

Premiership 18 Month Ago maybe Yes.
Take away the Drugs and you are holding the ladder up for the rest of the comp.
You support a SHIT team mate :D:D:D
A shit team for shit people!!

Good mate.. we won a premiership 18 months ago.... ahhh the wonderful memories!!!!

Now have the bulldogs gone? 1954.... were cars even invented then? :confused: 650 months is a long time between drinks I guess :D :D Come back and talk to me when your 10 cent struggling to survive club actually WINS something. :D :D
OK.....so when do the Dogs play the Eagles?

Have to give B2BW some credit, he is facing up to BF while his team is basically a training drill for us out there. Can't say the same for many of the hawk trolls.
I guess if he has to choose between watching his team get flogged, or getting onto BF to do some witless trolling, it's not a tough choice for him.

In fact, it's a 'no brainer'..........something for which he is well suited. :p

That's crap. your team was flooding. At different parts of the game you had noone in the front half...it is Hawthorn who went defensive and flooded so get it right. You got done becuase of defensive pressure all over the ground.

Finally, someone who sees what is so blindingly obvious.

Hawthorn consistently flood more than any other side in the league.

They leave Franklin one out and then sprint back when they get the ball.

Like I said in another thread, it's no coincidence Hawthorn have been involved in some of the worst games of football we have seen over the last few seasons.

How they can accuse anyone of flooding is beyond me. North Melbourne's gameplay is fine, don't mind it at all. St Kilda v Hawthorn would be the most boring of the season to watch if it was next week.

________ Hawk fan in denial is all.

Considering we beat West Coast this year and then shut the arrogant Whorethorn supporters the hell up today I would label this a pathetic attempt at a troll. If we play such stinking footy, and we BEAT u (comprehensively might I add) then wat the F*CK does that say about u? Ur worse than runny shit hodepodge good luck beating Geelong u bunch of flogs.

Loving the mighty Roos at the moment :thumbsu:

Just loving this. Crybaby Hawks supporter who has zero football knowledge and a similar level of analytical skills. Flood? um, when? The only time all players were in one half of the ground was halfway through the last qtr, when the Hawks needed 5 goals to win and decided to all get into their backline. Obviously knew they couldn't win, so they gave in and decided to try and save face by preventing us from scoring more. How soft can you get?

And the only opposition supporter willing to buy into this braindead crybaby excuse is, of course, Braunashitperson. A supporter of the competition's most contemptible "club" (term applied broadly) who is actually proud of what the rest of WA is ashamed of.

Good idea for the thread, and it's going brilliantly. Need another tissue?

Just loving this. Crybaby Hawks supporter who has zero football knowledge and a similar level of analytical skills. Flood? um, when? The only time all players were in one half of the ground was halfway through the last qtr, when the Hawks needed 5 goals to win and decided to all get into their backline. Obviously knew they couldn't win, so they gave in and decided to try and save face by preventing us from scoring more. How soft can you get?

And the only opposition supporter willing to buy into this braindead crybaby excuse is, of course, Braunashitperson. A supporter of the competition's most contemptible "club" (term applied broadly) who is actually proud of what the rest of WA is ashamed of.

Good idea for the thread, and it's going brilliantly. Need another tissue?
Agreed mate. Am LOVING THIS and I am the proudest Roo in Australia tonight :thumbsu:

And WCE, looking at a HUGE thumping from the mighty Cats. Brace for a 150 points + margin

Jesus Christ Hawks fans are the sorest losers ever. Can dish it but can't take it at all:eek:. Got their arses handed to them by a depleted North side:thumbsu:
As much as I love watching Hawthorn get pumped, it was Hawthorn that was depleted today, not North Melbourne. They were without Shane Crawford (Brownlow medallist), Brad Sewell (Reigning B&F), Trent Croad (All Australian) and Chance Bateman (guy with awesome hair). We on the other hand had some very handy inclusions (Jones, Grant, Thommo), wouldn't be too confident during a September rematch.

Anywho, this is Bay 13, back to slagging each other off :).

Do you ever see your team play you hypocritical piece of sh...t. Only Sydney is ahead of you in flooding. Where was Budy and his 20 goals and your 100+ win. Be very afraid Tasmania, we will make the finals and we will meet again at the G and you will be in for some more pain.

dogs beat us too but they played footy, you guys played gutless flooding crap

Brawn to be an idiot, how is your all conquering, premiership side going. 130+ loss, record breaking goals from errors. A side that achieved its biggest losong margin in Subi in its history and you are trolling us you pathetic b............rd. The buldogs and us will be here for a longtime as we are survivors. How do you fel with the loss Brawny in the meeting of the last two premiers. Did you give a good account of yourself. It hurts doesn't it Brawny that everytime you think we are down we come up just to stick it up you.

Now have the bulldogs gone? 1954.... were cars even invented then? :confused: 650 months is a long time between drinks I guess :D :D Come back and talk to me when your 10 cent struggling to survive club actually WINS something. :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda vs North Melbourne - hold your noses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back