St Kilda will smash Hawthorn/Bulldogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont believe all you hear on SEN.

Saints over the past four years at the MCG are 65%, compared to 70% at Telstra Dome.

Surprising hey ?

It is suprising i would love to have a look at the teams you have beaten at the G in the last 2 years? Forget 4 years new coach new system the days under grant thomas don't count for anything.

keep it but it's no substitute for, you know, a forward line.

That's all you've got isn't it? Well I tell ya what we haven't had a forward line for 7 years now and still consistently make the finals because we have that depth and can find other avenues to goal so what you're saying doesn't faze me .. but obviously we're easy beats (because we have no forward line) so I expect a huge win from St.Kilda next week if the Crows are able to beat Collingwood tomorrow. Anything less is a disgrace from the Saints. :)

That's all you've got isn't it? Well I tell ya what we haven't had a forward line for 7 years now and still consistently make the finals because we have that depth and can find other avenues to goal so what you're saying doesn't faze me .. but obviously we're easy beats so I expect a huge win from St.Kilda next week if the Crows are able to beat Collingwood tomorrow. Anything less is a disgrace from the Saints. :)

hopefully we'll side step your mob altogether with a win on sunday, but if we don't there's no team I'd rather play more than Adelaide. we've got you well covered, and even if we win by a point that's enough for me.

let's worry about this week first, we both have bigger fish to fry right now.:thumbsu:

hopefully we'll side step your mob altogether with a win on sunday

Please .. don't be silly. Geelong will win by 50+

but if we don't there's no team I'd rather play more than Adelaide. we've got you well covered, and even if we win by a point that's enough for me.

Gee 1 point is enough? But we have no forward line? HOW DO WE KICK OUR GOALS?!?!?!! You should win by 10 goals+

let's worry about this week first, we both have bigger fish to fry right now.:thumbsu:

Agree. Look forward to meeting you next week should the Crows get through :thumbsu::)

Enjoy that fact while it lasts. We will beat more top 4 sides in september than you I can guarantee that.. you will beat 0 that is certain!

How?

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda will smash Hawthorn/Bulldogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back