jimbob5

Debutant
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
roosters
Any thoughts on the new senior team thats had a stellar junior career? Would like to know? Anybody actually keen on making the move down to the burra?

Yeh St marys did have a good junior career, but i think they are going too far by bringen a new team into the league. I personally think they wont have enough numbers to feild a side. wish them all the best though.

i think the st marys team will be severly undernourished, not many players staying at all! elthem and boro are taking too many key players, not providing much interest for the potential players at all, dont even have a ground yet! coached announced but know one knows him. definately not enough to tempt the better players to stay. old paradians, bundoora, watsonia and diamond creek wont get any players from the biggest junior football club in the country. boro a force to be reckoned with 2009!

no chance in david that st.marys will start in Div 1. The 19s competition will most likely get graded and the "burra" (sweet name) will get r*ped by the likes of Eltham, greensborough and west preston. They will be bottom half of div 2 without snell and fowler who will slot in nicely at the panther.

no chance in david that st.marys will start in Div 1. The 19s competition will most likely get graded and the "burra" (sweet name) will get r*ped by the likes of Eltham, greensborough and west preston. They will be bottom half of div 2 without snell and fowler who will slot in nicely at the panther.
True that ebert but there will be a few good names at the burra "not saying there guynna be the team to beat" but they will be having a few talented players in there line up, no promises though. And last i heard was Fowler was going down to the Boro, either way both in my opinion will be playing TAC CUP footy but yeahh i dunt think the burra will be put strayt away in divy 1.

havnt heard of any big names playing there, might struggle in div 1 without any players to win games for them should finish in the bottom 4

havnt heard of any big names playing there, might struggle in div 1 without any players to win games for them should finish in the bottom 4
Have been told they will be contesting it in div 2. May still struggle there with no big bodies. But word out is that 8 or 9 of there past players are going back to the club. Wouldn't be the good players that came from there though, but means could be at least one or two decent sized bodies at the club and that they'll definitely have a side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

correct and greens"boro"ugh are called boro as shown in the word greensborough. Not diificult or hard to think of burra and boro.

i heard will morgan from greensborough under 19's is moving to st marys to give them a hard top aged player, and that they are willing to pay him under the table

will morgan is in fact to old for under 19s, i know him personally, i used to coach him. he's in fact in talks with the watsonia reserves side looking to play with some big names. could never see him in a fairy uniform

Rumour has it Matthew Fowler one of St Marys favourite sons, was hit by a car while he was jogging to his mrs house and will miss an entire year of football. My kindest regards goes out to Matthew who had a bright future and rumour has it was in talks with Resevoir FC.

Rumour has it Matthew Fowler one of St Marys favourite sons, was hit by a car while he was jogging to his mrs house and will miss an entire year of football. My kindest regards goes out to Matthew who had a bright future and rumour has it was in talks with Resevoir FC.

Blacky you no that this is untrue because i actually go to school with matthew fowler and he was in class today without a mark on him, he said he has spoken to the president and coach of st.marys under 19's and they told him will morgans services are no longer required because they found a better footballer with alot more talent and more leadership i think they said his name was shaun bond

Blacky you no that this is untrue because i actually go to school with matthew fowler and he was in class today without a mark on him, he said he has spoken to the president and coach of st.marys under 19's and they told him will morgans services are no longer required because they found a better footballer with alot more talent and more leadership i think they said his name was shaun bond

So true, Shaun Bond is a class act and has leadership written all over him.

i hear will morgan was going to play AFL but on the day he was going to get signed to Brisbane (his favourite club funnily enough) they drug tested him and he tested positive to ecstasy. he claimed he was drugged by a one shaun bond who put it in his drink but they didnt believe him.
couldve been a great player
is there any truth to this blacky 18?

i hear will morgan was going to play AFL but on the day he was going to get signed to Brisbane (his favourite club funnily enough) they drug tested him and he tested positive to ecstasy. he claimed he was drugged by a one shaun bond who put it in his drink but they didnt believe him.
couldve been a great player
is there any truth to this blacky 18?

Yeah its all truth.. I was there that night invited to the celebratory shindig of him getting signed to the Lions, at one J.Veals house (which i was surprised to be invited cos i play for arch enemy montmorency). And yeah Leigh Matthews made him pee in a cup while Leigh watched, and the test results came back positive and sent him back 2 the boro reserves for life. Sad story. Shaun Bonds punishment was all his names in his fone changed to **** and his new shoes spray painted with penises on them.

I also heard a rumour about Matthew Fowler, apparently crowned Parade College soggy biscuit champion for 2008? If this is true a great achievement to go with his many accolades. Can some1 confirm this?

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Marys U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back