State Association 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expected our game to be called off - & let the coaches know this morning that they should be prepared for this.

But I contacted Doug, and apparently Alex Hills is good to go for tonight (unless the Council tells them otherwise).

Bit surprised, but they know their ground better than I do. Normally I would think that you never cancel a game, but we have been conditioned to think this way over the past few years. It might still happen.

I fully expected our game to be called off - & let the coaches know this morning that they should be prepared for this.

But I contacted Doug, and apparently Alex Hills is good to go for tonight (unless the Council tells them otherwise).

Bit surprised, but they know their ground better than I do. Normally I would think that you never cancel a game, but we have been conditioned to think this way over the past few years. It might still happen.

I wouldn't hold your breath!
Would prefer the games go ahead, however the bigger picture is you ruin them now, then they are buggered for the rest of the year.

News is filtering through now that the lighting premiership at Moorooka tomorrow has been cancelled.

That is a Div 2 comp

Simon Plummer was their on field captain and b and f winner. He has moved to melbourne to play VFL. Rene Chaustowski was their club captain and leader and he has moved to Canberra.

Plummer is a massive loss (dont know how Rene went there I know he struggled at the Magpies) who would you have to replace Plummer?

Ignorant comment, based on no evidence at all. Shame on you.
you've lost your best player and your captain, tell me what else I need to base it on. your captain was this the fella that used to run around the field spruking about how many possessions he has had?? You had one player that was a mouth, hopefully he's gone. even when he had the ball, did absolutely nothing with it.

you've lost your best player and your captain, tell me what else I need to base it on. your captain was this the fella that used to run around the field spruking about how many possessions he has had?? You had one player that was a mouth, hopefully he's gone. even when he had the ball, did absolutely nothing with it.

We've recruited well. Good young players and some older players who have returned. Wait for the season to start before making ignorant, arrogant and baseless comments.

went down to wynnum for a bit of a look, bit hard to judge sides as there was alot of 1s and 2s players running around. Alex and robina looked the most solid. Kenmore look to have improved alot.

oh and whats the go with wynnum and robina.... surely someone has spotted the clash before now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went down to wynnum for a bit of a look, bit hard to judge sides as there was alot of 1s and 2s players running around. Alex and robina looked the most solid. Kenmore look to have improved alot.

oh and whats the go with wynnum and robina.... surely someone has spotted the clash before now?

I agree saw abit of their game...surely clash jumpers are needed?
Kenmore did look a little better then last year??? (saying that they were awful last year)

Robina looked to handle the step up alright...wonder how many senior players they had in ? their number 4? middle sized foward looked alright..

Alex looked solid...wonder how close to full strength they were??

Heard a rumor D.Lynn from wynumm is playing at Mt Gravatt this year??

:cool::cool::cool:

I agree saw abit of their game...surely clash jumpers are needed?
Kenmore did look a little better then last year??? (saying that they were awful last year)

Robina looked to handle the step up alright...wonder how many senior players they had in ? their number 4? middle sized foward looked alright..

Alex looked solid...wonder how close to full strength they were??

Heard a rumor D.Lynn from wynumm is playing at Mt Gravatt this year??

:cool::cool::cool:

Kenmore will still be battling to avoid the spoon no doubt!
I think both alex and wynnum were under manned, but alex did look strong..... moved the ball well through the middle and hit key forwards

could have won by a few more if their young full forwards kicked a little straighter

Robina were at full strength, have peaked way to early, will struggle to win a game during regular season, number 4 is a donut

Kenmore will still be battling to avoid the spoon no doubt!
I think both alex and wynnum were under manned, but alex did look strong..... moved the ball well through the middle and hit key forwards

could have won by a few more if their young full forwards kicked a little straighter

Yeah it looks like the young full forward with the blonde hair from alex hills has put on a bit of weight over the pre-season. It may work to his advantage though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back