StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I guess even the most desperate AFL groupies wouldn't bother with Melbourne players. Doesn't give you anywhere near as much cred as sleeping with a Saints player.
Only because our players give the groupies the option to not sleep with them. They don't get that choice when it comes to StatutoryFloodRape players.

The way I see it the Saints have just sent out a message that its ok for grown men to root 16 year girls. The police and AFL have also seemingly just publicly condoned it.

Glad I don't have a 16 yr old girl. Especially now that every sicko (and St Kilda player) is aware you can shag 'em with no consequences.

I'm still failing to see how it's relevant? You're talking about two consenting adults suffering the consequences of substance abuse. I'm talking about footballers mistreating women.
Mistreating?

Mistreating someone is geting them high and leaving them for dead.

Having a shag with someone who wants a shag is called life.

The way I see it the Saints have just sent out a message that its ok for grown men to root 16 year girls. The police and AFL have also seemingly just publicly condoned it.

Glad I don't have a 16 yr old girl. Especially now that every sicko (and St Kilda player) is aware you can shag 'em with no consequences.
If they're a ****, then they will get shagged. Simple
Bring your kids up right and they will make the right decisions

frankston, says it all.

It does confuse me somewhat that pretty much any AFL player (there are the obvious exceptions...) could go out to almost any club/pub and pick almost any girl in there...

So why... do they go for school girls? Why are footy players... such idiots? Or is it just obvious?

If they're a ****, then they will get shagged. Simple
Bring your kids up right and they will make the right decisions

frankston, says it all.

Wasn't St Kilda moving to Frankston? But they settled for 5 mins down the road at Seaford. I guess your club will be located in the right area then.

I guess rooting girls isn't a problem for the Bulldogs. Aker and the rest of the closet cases down there just keep the rooting amongst themselves.

I guess rooting girls isn't a problem for the Bulldogs. Aker and the rest of the closet cases down there just keep the rooting amongst themselves.

Saint-Molly-shows-true-colours-6236037.jpg

Is it club policy at the Saints to only **** in groups to make it harder for girls to prove complaints against players?

It's called teamwork bro, maybe the Melbourne players could learn a thing or two from us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm... it has been okay for a very long time. Just because it took a hyped up tabloid article to draw your attention to it doesn't mean this is anything new.

Fancy the Police publicly condoning legal behaviour... what next, arrests for illegal behaviour?

We overlooked this bloke's antics also:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-calls-in-police/story-e6frf7kx-1111115402818

POLICE are investigating former AFL star Aaron Hamill over an ugly split with the mother of his one-year-old child.
South African-born Roxanne Amatruda has claimed to police that she has been threatened by the former Carlton and St Kilda player.

Ms Amatruda, who gave birth to their daughter in late 2006, confirmed she had spoken to Brighton detectives about threats made against her and her family.

Such a big controversy - it still isnt over its only the beginning :thumbsdown:

so noone knows who this girl is does she have facebook???
what school does she go to i wonder? :confused:

So many shit deflections in this thread. Bloke on the main board said that he knows the girl and she is into athletics. Could be a good father/son pick up in a couple of decades.

Although a lot depends on how big the baby is at birth. If 19 inches i would recommend that the club keep in close contact with the young fella as he could be a future gun. Having said that if he measures up at 20 inches contact with the girl should be immediately ceased and phone numbers blocked.

Hope i have been a help St Kilda Football club.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back