StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Metallica's "So What" is an apt song. I'm guessing they're right into this song at the Saints.

For the uninitiated:

I've ****ed this, I've ****ed that
I've even ****ed a school girl's twat
So what, so what
So what, so what, you boring little ****

Well, who cares, who cares what you do
And, who cares, who cares about you, you, you, you, you, you

So ****ing what!
Yeah

Two can play at that game, Pie Beast

Db
dt
at
ds
hs
ad
ld

lolwut
None of them swing that way.Being the flog that you are, you've actually missed the obvious one:eek:

I know a bit of latin, so let me translate that for those that don't.

"If there's grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket".

I always thought it was "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

It's called teamwork bro, maybe the Melbourne players could learn a thing or two from us.

Well Plug, if our boys ever want to go and have a ganga with a young lass in compromising circumstances, I'm sure they'll come to your mob for advice :p

This just in: St Kilda announce their end of year footy trip this year will be taken in Amsterdam, where 16yo prostitution is legal, and a root will cost you about $100, rather than 25% or your wage over the next 18 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meltdown II: AFail's Revenge?

They say that when Mount St Helens blew its top, the force of the explosion was 500 times greater than the Hiroshima bomb.

Obviously this latest 'volcano' hasn't released anywhere near that much energy so far, so we might not have seen the bulk of the eruption yet...

Ahhhhhh meltdowns.

Best so far:

St K F C = Statutory Kiddie Fiddler Club

Fortius Quo Fidelius = if there's grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket.

I bet those two St Drilda players didn't actually meet her at the school session... they were busy grooming the other kids.

I hear Maury Povich is being called in to sort this out.

The AFL will be revising the drafting rules later this year, they hope to introduce a new category, "Father/Illegitimate Son", available for St Kilda.

You think tag-teaming / spit-roasting a 16yo without any protection is risky? Wait til the players aren't named in time for everyone to ADJUST THEIR DREAMTEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, would she count as a possession? Perhaps a behind?

Ah, meltdowns.

I'm sure once the DNA results have come back to confirm which St Kilda player is the father, he will do the right thing and marry this girl.

They must have been in love, right?

girl will be paid out by the afl to keep quiet

names will never be made public

whole case will be swept under the carpet

girl will be paid out by the afl to keep quiet

names will never be made public

whole case will be swept under the carpet

that would normally be the case if the girl spoke to her parent/lawyer then he/she spoke with the club re financial settlement, but this girl has spoken to someone feeling she has been wronged who has then alerted authorities so it will get ugly.

Floodrape and a Jeff Dunne meltdown all in one thread. It was worth the read.

St Kilda - a nightclub that happens to have a footy team.

So many shit deflections in this thread. Bloke on the main board said that he knows the girl and she is into athletics. Could be a good father/son pick up in a couple of decades.

Although a lot depends on how big the baby is at birth. If 19 inches i would recommend that the club keep in close contact with the young fella as he could be a future gun. Having said that if he measures up at 20 inches contact with the girl should be immediately ceased and phone numbers blocked.

Hope i have been a help St Kilda Football club.:thumbsu:

:thumbsu: I like what you did there, though I really hope the baby can be a father/son pick up for another club. Don't you just love high hopes :(

You think tag-teaming / spit-roasting a 16yo without any protection is risky? Wait til the players aren't named in time for everyone to ADJUST THEIR DREAMTEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, would she count as a possession? Perhaps a behind?
Not sure who originally posted the question, but I'd say it's a hard ball get/contested possession, followed by an effective disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back