Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Take the L like a man ;)
Hard to take the L on this my man.

Not only was your dear leader resorting to changing my name in a Boomer style way, the majority of the time you didn’t even respond back to me! And when you did, you tagged others to do your bidding. 🤣

Either way, I will chalk this up as another W. Much love brother!

Hard to take the L on this my man.

Not only was your dear leader resorting to changing my name in a Boomer style way, the majority of the time you didn’t even respond back to me! And when you did, you tagged others to do your bidding.

Either way, I will chalk this up as another W. Much love brother!
Nice melt.

View attachment 1057975
Round 2 saw the boys from famous Ol Abdu venture down the road to The Colosseum to pay our disrespects to a few old friends of ours and also Cadsky. In what was a tumultuous week from beginning to end for those dressed in yellow and blue many of the Wonders lowered their colours across the week. Whether this was poor organisation from a leadership level or the fact that they're too stupid to follow whatever the party line had been planned that week it turned out to be a disaster in more ways than one for the SFA's perennial punching bags.

In choosing the Steamer of the Week award I need to be sure that I'm being fair and just in taking into account a poster's complete portfolio of offerings over the course of the week. A judge less impervious to last-minute blunders from the oppo than me might be inclined to award the Steamer based off the weekend and forget the entire curriculum vitae when deciding the award of posting honesty.

I'm not that fallible good folk of the SFA. In saying that it'd be easy to make a mistake this week considering the Wonders put forward so very, very many worthy recipients to be. haydo, Cadsky and ClarkeM each played the role of Nero and his harp perfectly this week and were incompetently supported by the ragtag cast of Grand Uncle Horace, croweater 41, Crusty Undies, jezzajay, bomberlegend2007 & dogs105. Let's take a look at what they put forward at various stages across the week ...

Cadsky melting ...

dogs105 struggling ...

Crusty Undies & ClarkeM treating a very serious topic as a larf ...

Grand Uncle Horace weirdly ranting about food from nowhere ...

croweater 41 & Cadsky disrespecting the moving tribute to their teammate ...

jezzajay clueless about SFA finals achievements ...

bomberlegend2007 gets some honest feedback about his posting week ...

What do you when they were just as bad as each other, day in day out? You break new ground and award the Steamer of the Week to the collective. Grats Wonders, you flogs truly were sh*t from day one and maintained it right through to this evening.

As a Bomber so eloquently described the Wonders and where their club is at right now, "One step forward, two steps back" :thumbsu: Amen to that. They're the new Dragons :$:$

View attachment 1058001

Best Players: “Team Effort”.

Save em for 'The Big Kahuna' :tearsofjoy:
They’ll be sleeping with the lights on for a few weeks I’d imagine.
A couple of tags and a few of the oldest tricks in the book had a select group absolutely foaming for the last 2-3 days.

Great week, though.

Keep them W’s rolling in :drunk:

Suffice to say with very few active Bombers around, they were obliged to send an SOS to Metalcrusher

The champion Bear proved the only consistent and entertaining 'performer' for the Bombers.

Despite losing the game, the Wonders were delighted how the week went. Even contributions were made across our team list. Hence Santo's backhanded compliment.

The Bombers are in crisis, as is Santoz

They have a handful of posters who are obliged to pump out massive numbers. Most of their list are obviously embarrassed and lob in just the one token or no posts at all. Their admirable skipper cracked in the match thread. Was awful to see. Their attempt to run up the white flag, effectively asking us to stop being mean to them was risible and hilarious.

The Sweet FA is a great community and I would be happy to break bread with at least 95% who are clearly terrific people.* I reckon we possess only a few genuine trolls. Beyond the trolls there are a couple of folk with aardvark views. Two are at the Bombers.

I blame the damage Santox copped as a Meatshield for disgraced former Bomber leader WaynesWorld19 . Since being exposed by TheInjuryFactory who quoted a number of his posts reflecting his views on sexuality, Santo (to his credit) has done a massive job purging a lot of his posts.

At various times in the Match Thread he asked everyone to put this episode behind us. Maybe we all should. I figure the terrible damage he copped as a Meatshield may be to blame so maybe he should be given some slack. Maybe an apology for his previous posts is warranted.

The other Bomber who needs a cold hard look at himself is the 'Bluepullthru' chap. He and others know what he has done and needs to do restore some credibility.

Anyways ,I ask whichever teams play the Bombers in the next couple of weeks to exercise a bit more mercy than the Wonders finally granted the comp strugglers

* I do note my genial and avuncular persona is sometimes misunderstood. I acknowledge there may be an unknown % would be happy to break my noggin with stale loaves.

Suffice to say with very few active Bombers around, they were obliged to send an SOS to Metalcrusher

The champion Bear proved the only consistent and entertaining 'performer' for the Bombers.

Despite losing the game, the Wonders were delighted how the week went. Even contributions were made across our team list. Hence Santo's backhanded compliment.

They have a handful of posters who are obliged to pump out massive numbers. Most of their list are obviously embarrassed and lob in just the one token or no posts at all. Their admirable skipper cracked in the match thread. Was awful to see. Their attempt to run up the white flag, effectively asking us to stop being mean to them was risible and hilarious.

The Sweet FA is a great community and I would be happy to break bread with at least 95% who are clearly terrific people.* I reckon we possess only a few genuine trolls. Beyond the trolls there are a couple of folk with aardvark views. Two are at the Bombers.

I blame the damage Santox copped as a Meatshield for disgraced former Bomber leader WaynesWorld19 . Since being exposed by TheInjuryFactory who quoted a number of his posts reflecting his views on sexuality, Santo (to his credit) has done a massive job purging a lot of his posts.

At various times in the Match Thread he asked everyone to put this episode behind us. Maybe we all should. I figure the terrible damage he copped as a Meatshield may be to blame so maybe he should be given some slack. Maybe an apology for his previous posts is warranted.

The other Bomber who needs a cold hard look at himself is the 'Bluepullthru' chap. He and others know what he has done and needs to do restore some credibility.

Anyways ,I ask whichever teams play the Bombers in the next couple of weeks to exercise a bit more mercy than the Wonders finally granted the comp strugglers

* I do note my genial and avuncular persona is sometimes misunderstood. I acknowledge there may be an unknown % would be happy to break my noggin with stale loaves.
I feel like dim sims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a beautiful acceptance speech mate. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it.

They’ll be sleeping with the lights on for a few weeks I’d imagine.
A couple of tags and a few of the oldest tricks in the book had a select group absolutely foaming for the last 2-3 days.

Great week, though.

Keep them W’s rolling in :drunk:
Now now, AntcrappioBaddestVein, don’t steal my line, just like I will try my best not to steal your boomer humor.

Now now, AntcrappioBaddestVein, don’t steal my line, just like I will try my best not to steal your boomer humor.

You can stop proving your worth for the award now mate, match threads over :$

View attachment 1057975
Round 2 saw the boys from famous Ol Abdu venture down the road to The Colosseum to pay our disrespects to a few old friends of ours and also Cadsky. In what was a tumultuous week from beginning to end for those dressed in yellow and blue many of the Wonders lowered their colours across the week. Whether this was poor organisation from a leadership level or the fact that they're too stupid to follow whatever the party line had been planned that week it turned out to be a disaster in more ways than one for the SFA's perennial punching bags.

In choosing the Steamer of the Week award I need to be sure that I'm being fair and just in taking into account a poster's complete portfolio of offerings over the course of the week. A judge less impervious to last-minute blunders from the oppo than me might be inclined to award the Steamer based off the weekend and forget the entire curriculum vitae when deciding the award of posting honesty.

I'm not that fallible good folk of the SFA. In saying that it'd be easy to make a mistake this week considering the Wonders put forward so very, very many worthy recipients to be. haydo, Cadsky and ClarkeM each played the role of Nero and his harp perfectly this week and were incompetently supported by the ragtag cast of Grand Uncle Horace, croweater 41, Crusty Undies, jezzajay, bomberlegend2007 & dogs105. Let's take a look at what they put forward at various stages across the week ...

Cadsky melting ...

dogs105 struggling ...

Crusty Undies & ClarkeM treating a very serious topic as a larf ...

Grand Uncle Horace weirdly ranting about food from nowhere ...

croweater 41 & Cadsky disrespecting the moving tribute to their teammate ...

jezzajay clueless about SFA finals achievements ...

bomberlegend2007 gets some honest feedback about his posting week ...

What do you when they were just as bad as each other, day in day out? You break new ground and award the Steamer of the Week to the collective. Grats Wonders, you flogs truly were sh*t from day one and maintained it right through to this evening.

As a Bomber so eloquently described the Wonders and where their club is at right now, "One step forward, two steps back" :thumbsu: Amen to that. They're the new Dragons :$:$

View attachment 1058001
You are the most boring, unoriginal, hypocritical homophobe to grace the face of the earth lmao.

See you next time cocky! Better watch my step ;)

You are the most boring, unoriginal, hypocritical homophobe to grace the face of the earth lmao.

See you next time cocky! Better watch my step ;)

Weird apology mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back