Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

In all seriousness, away from taking the piss, which I hope is clear through my posts.

I think it’s time that everyone puts the issues that were presented in that game thread to rest. The game is over, banter has been had. When we start moving towards snide remarks away from the match thread, then you know it’s gone a little too far. Shake hands and be done with it. This is for both sides.

In all seriousness, away from taking the piss, which I hope is clear through my posts.

I think it’s time that everyone puts the issues that were presented in that game thread to rest. The game is over, banter has been had. When we start moving towards snide remarks away from the match thread, then you know it’s gone a little too far. Shake hands and be done with it. This is for both sides.
Agreed but I can hear rattling.

S31. Rd 3 - Blacky & grumbleguts
Header.PNG
No TheCoach16, no Royals participation.

It's that simple folks.

**The following events depicted are absolutely true, but the order in which I'm depicting them may or may not be, but **** you it's my story - what ever I wanna do!

Coach has rattled that club that badly that if they began to charge him for rent he'd need to start charging $275 an hour for his services back at his practice & the Royals would look to sign up Armaguard as a new sponsor. It all kicked off last season when Tigerturbulance invited Coach onto his Torch program to discuss the events of a recent blowup involving Blacky and a few other arse gerbils bullying a few posters sitting at the minor end of the SFA importance spectrum, like Test Tickle.

Anyhow, on the show Coach said he'd have no problems whatsoever if he ran into Blacky on the street and backed himself in to handle the elf. The friction continued and Metalcrusher drew on Coach's support in a Bears match against the Royals which saw a surge in Royals posting that week. The end of season matches between the Bombers and Royals were also high post affairs in a Royals participation sense. Basically, Coach shows up and the foamers foam and froth.

This brings us to this week. With a new leader in The Filth Wizard and a Premiership tattoo on their respective ankles, I was expecting a reinvigorated posting corp. Instead, it was a posting corpse. If Kennedy Parker were dead, he'd be turning in his grave. Heck, KP has to be pulling strings behind closed doors to do something about the listless and largely uninspiring captaincy from Filthy.

In any sense, what they served up this week was as poor a posting display as you could imagine from the Gumbies-lite. Appalling. Abhorrent.

They hung their rookie grumbleguts out to dry and boy oh boy, if you give this kid some rope ...
Geeze I f**king hate playing the bombres. It's like watching a bunch of kids playing with the remote and just flitting between stupid show after stupid show, no wonder they claim control over threads, it's like being stuck on a long haul flight with a bunch of drunk morons talking inane rubbish and wondering why the hell you don't want to join in. I'll go back to my book on quantum mechanics.
Finally a username that makes sense
Thank you for noticing, for years I get people whining and complaining like a bunch of millennials with an unripe avacado, and don't notice the user name. W@nkers,

We almost reached levels of A Swallow bullshitness with some of the takes he was making ...

Haha. you just described me perfectly to a tee.

My PhD in supramolecular chemistry and university medal, as well as several years of research with the Victor Chang heart research institute were complete flukes.

Lol. The only heart research you should be doing is looking for the Royals' you disingenuous, lying no hoper :thumbsu:

Blacky was back to his very best this week too ...

Trophy - Rd 3.jpg
Congratulations Blacky and grumbleguts. A truly horrid posting performance from you both and although you weren't alone in terms of a genuinely shithouse effort, you both were shithouse for longer across the week :thumbsu:

They hung their rookie @grumbleguts out to dry and boy oh boy, if you give this kid some rope ...
grumbleguts has played 74 games, and they're still being called a rookie :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1062477
No TheCoach16, no Royals participation.

It's that simple folks.

**The following events depicted are absolutely true, but the order in which I'm depicting them may or may not be, but fu** you it's my story - what ever I wanna do!

Coach has rattled that club that badly that if they began to charge him for rent he'd need to start charging $275 an hour for his services back at his practice & the Royals would look to sign up Armaguard as a new sponsor. It all kicked off last season when Tigerturbulance invited Coach onto his Torch program to discuss the events of a recent blowup involving Blacky and a few other arse gerbils bullying a few posters sitting at the minor end of the SFA importance spectrum, like Test Tickle.

Anyhow, on the show Coach said he'd have no problems whatsoever if he ran into Blacky on the street and backed himself in to handle the elf. The friction continued and Metalcrusher drew on Coach's support in a Bears match against the Royals which saw a surge in Royals posting that week. The end of season matches between the Bombers and Royals were also high post affairs in a Royals participation sense. Basically, Coach shows up and the foamers foam and froth.

This brings us to this week. With a new leader in The Filth Wizard and a Premiership tattoo on their respective ankles, I was expecting a reinvigorated posting corp. Instead, it was a posting corpse. If Kennedy Parker were dead, he'd be turning in his grave. Heck, KP has to be pulling strings behind closed doors to do something about the listless and largely uninspiring captaincy from Filthy.

In any sense, what they served up this week was as poor a posting display as you could imagine from the Gumbies-lite. Appalling. Abhorrent.

They hung their rookie grumbleguts out to dry and boy oh boy, if you give this kid some rope ...

We almost reached levels of A Swallow bullshitness with some of the takes he was making ...

Lol. The only heart research you should be doing is looking for the Royals' you disingenuous, lying no hoper :thumbsu:

Blacky was back to his very best this week too ...

View attachment 1062508
Congratulations Blacky and grumbleguts. A truly horrid posting performance from you both and although you weren't alone in terms of a genuinely shithouse effort, you both were shithouse for longer across the week :thumbsu:

TheCoach16 is a ****** legend. Love his gutz.

Santoz showing his cowardice by going after the inactive

never change mate

They listed they play ... fair game, or are you white knighting again blacky for "the good" of the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Steamer of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back