Stephen Dank takes it to another level

Remove this Banner Ad

How so? I was merely remarking at your thoughts that Dank may comment on Geelong.

Because neither Dank nor Robinson have ever been near Carlton? And the pair of them were brought over from Geelong to Essendon with Bomber?

Because it's known that Rattan, God bless him said "absolutely not we are not going there" when offered "unprosecutable" drugs? Ran the clumsy attempt to nail the drug dealers?

We have been a shower of disorganised shit for way too long, but I think the Dankster has better sense of a target than to look at us.

Geelong on the other hand. Pretty much everyone talking about football after "the blackest day" was wondering how this could possibly NOT spread to Geelong. With pretty good reason. All those great big signposts pointing across the Westgate bridge.

Because neither Dank nor Robinson have ever been near Carlton? And the pair of them were brought over from Geelong to Essendon with Bomber?

Because it's known that Rattan, God bless him said "absolutely not we are not going there" when offered "unprosecutable" drugs? Ran the clumsy attempt to nail the drug dealers?

We have been a shower of disorganised shit for way too long, but I think the Dankster has better sense of a target than to look at us.

Geelong on the other hand. Pretty much everyone talking about football after "the blackest day" was wondering how this could possibly NOT spread to Geelong. With pretty good reason. All those great big signposts pointing across the Westgate bridge.
Well you better tell King to stop bagging dank then , I have noticed no essondon person has publicly bagged him.

"And the pair of them were brought over from Geelong to Essendon with Bomber?"

Do go on.

It's pretty clear that someone is now funding Dank to spread some chaos. There's really only one club that needs to do this, and funnily enough, it's the one club Dank would have the most dirt on, but never seems to drop any. Whether it's the club itself, or it's benefactors, it's the logical conclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's pretty obvious what needs to happen: AFL needs to take a hit out on Dank. Problem solved. Life goes on.
So there is a reason for bringing Princes Park (Optus/Ikon/Visy (?) Park- got to please the sponsors) back online into the AFL system! !!
All sorts of arrangements to 'clean up' problems were made in the stands back in the day. Am sure there's still contractors (mediators?)looking for work

It's pretty clear that someone is now funding Dank to spread some chaos. There's really only one club that needs to do this, and funnily enough, it's the one club Dank would have the most dirt on, but never seems to drop any. Whether it's the club itself, or it's benefactors, it's the logical conclusion.
Essendon won't bag him as he probably still has more dirt on them.

I think the logical conclusion is that he's putting a shot across the bows of the Suns and / or the AFL. He could certainly use the cash. You know he's suing the Suns for unfair dismissal? Not bad considering he spent 6 weeks at the club and only worked there for 5 days (according to the Suns, anyway).

I would have thought that made unfair dismissal an unlikely prospect, but hey, Robinson did alright out of it and there were plenty that thought his case was twaddle too.

So why not use the real stuff? Virtually undetectable
I thought I was seeing things and you were conversing with yourself!

Anyway, maybe it is because HGH is extremely expensive? I don't know how much Hexarelin and GHRP-6 are in comparison. Also according to Ancient Tiger he thought GHRP-6 was not banned at the time remember.

I thought I was seeing things and you were conversing with yourself!

Anyway, maybe it is because HGH is extremely expensive? I don't know how much Hexarelin and GHRP-6 are in comparison. Also according to Ancient Tiger he thought GHRP-6 was not banned at the time remember.
If your gonna use the real stuff you need to get someone in a better than Dank.

So why not use the real stuff? Virtually undetectable

Hexarelin and GHRP-6 are pretty 'real' and also virtually undetectable. Dank is a peptide man and peddles this shit so that would contribute to what he used. If he was a little brighter, he actually had a nice little operation going, simultaneously doing his job and profiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Dank takes it to another level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back