Roast Stephen Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Deep fried chicken = High Protein, High Fat. Would be surprised if an elite endurance athlete with a high metres to minute ratio wasn't eating this kind of thing twice a week.

KFC Innaloo. He may or may not prefer the Treat but he comes in at least once a week and generally orders the same thing. I've spoken to him briefly a few times

Last poster actually had an intelligent comment. He wins this round.

You are on the wrong board if you think you are in a position to adjudicate...rounds? Anyway, go home and leave us to bag and praise Stephen Hill at our discretion, we don't need you and your idiocy chiming in.

Thanks for the insight into Hilly's gastronomical preferences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to live with an ironman triathlete with not an ounce of fat on him. Servings of Hungry Jacks and the like were not uncommon.

Lol who's been on Mundy from day dot?????

And actually read what I have written in the Ablett thread.

Could learn a thing or two.

I don't recall any Pav4AA threads boosting him as an inside mid in 2006. A lot of threads comparing him to Deledio, for some reason.

Both Bomber Thompson and Chris Scott have said that most junior players come into the AFL with inferior ball winning and inside skills, and it must be taught. Hill has attributes where if he is forced to win his own ball he can become elite. But you want to concede the matter and have him become a tagger.

I guess that's why you have a 1:1 post to alias ratio, so no one can dig up your past idiotic statements with any ease.

HamishAlias.jpg

Unfortunately Hilly's not playing too well tonight...hopefully a big 2nd half. He needs to walk out there like he owns the place, take them on and kick long - that is the way to get the confidence up!

I reckon his brother is going to end up better.

Stephen just doesn´t have the personality, the killer instinct or confidence to be the gun we want him to be.

His extrovert brother will bring a Buddy like swagger to his Hill genes. Look out for Brad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Stephen Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back