[Stephen O'Reilly Sunday] People you'd prefer to manage your club's list than Steve Silvagni?

When will Carlton win Premiership #17?

• After the fire dies out of the sun and the solar system collapses in roughly 5 billion years

• Optimistically, before the end of the millennium

• If they're really lucky perhaps much later this century

• Soonish, just after sexbots go mainstream and females become irrelevant

• Swimming & **** asks "what makes you think there WILL be another Carlton Premiership??"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-9-21_0-59-27-jpeg.291063

b16efab56d231689b01a6a7257918636

byEGlzFZBcyXSQZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

No. Why, do you need someone to explain how they're made? There's a book that might help you. But you're probably too busy making your 30 posts a day to read it
Naaaaawww

dr-evil-crying1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ If you pick up the pace slightly, a seasoned campaigner like you could probably hit 50k in time for your 10 year anniversary - what a crowning achievement that would be for a DH such as yourself
the-face-you-make-when-you-post-something-and-people-10332047.png

^ Pretty sure that's just your normal face. Better turn the AC up before you melt altogether, gifsister

By the way, you know this thread is about Silvagni, right? But keeping humping my leg if it makes you feel better

Would you like some SALT with that wound???? :tearsofjoy:
A78B443C-68E6-42A8-8637-151F6B5494EC.jpeg

Don't stink up my thread you two, we're supposed to be discussing SOS's pathetic list management which is surely something we can ALL agree on.

......along with the gender of his "son" and why he/she should be introduced to Bomber Thompson

^That's exactly what I was doing before this DH decided to start humping my leg here as well. gifsister just can't help himself. Gotta keep up his 30 posts a day I guess /shrug and impress us all with his collection of rare gifs which nobody has seen a thousand times before
297540C6-30E5-4CD7-8D4B-A98917D4147E.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

[Stephen O'Reilly Sunday] People you'd prefer to manage your club's list than Steve Silvagni?

Back