Steve Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

dalethomas13 said:
One source says we dropped out of the race another source claims he is coming to collingwood as his preferred destination. Lot of water needed to go under this bridge- i guess we shall find out 2pm tomorrow the final outcome of not just this but every trade saga.

Keep Taz !!!

Swann says we've pulled out. He's fitness test was less than impressive. Collingwood medico's said he's body (anlkes) aren't up to it!

sproulie said:
Swann said today that Pies have pulled out of Johnson negotiations.

The major priority for the Dockers remains to bring Collingwood star forward Tarrant to Fremantle, with that move possibly still hinging on whether they can complete a separate deal involving Polak.
``It will all unravel tomorrow morning, one way or the other, with Polak, Solomon and Tarrant,'' Black said.
``We'll keep all those conversations going tomorrow, it's going to be an active day on all those fronts for us.''
Collingwood chief executive Greg Swann also said it was difficult to predict whether Tarrant would go or stay.
``We'll see what happens tomorrow,'' he said.
Meanwhile, Swann said the Magpies had dropped out of the race for Geelong small forward Steve Johnson.

Going on what Black was saying about Freo, that report looks remarkably like the one that was going round in one of today's papers. I think Collingwood may have offered pick 28 since this report was written (24 hours ago) going on what they were saying this afternoon, particularly since Essendon are out of it.

you idiot sheehan said:
Going on what Black was saying about Freo, that report looks remarkably like the one that was going round in one of today's papers. I think Collingwood may have offered pick 28 since this report was written (24 hours ago) going on what they were saying this afternoon, particularly since Essendon are out of it.

that hasn't appeared in the paper.

it's the tonights afl lead.

will go in tomorrow's (13th) paper.

Pies decided it was too bigger risk on Johnson's body

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back