Terry Tan

Club Legend
May 15, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Congratulations St.Kilda you may have saved your Premiership window by sacking GT the coaching imposter. That took balls to get rid of such a dictator.

But I doubt Geelong will have the balls to rightfully sack perennial under performer Bomber Thompson. Once again Geelong, soft and weak.

Terry Tan said:
Congratulations St.Kilda you may have saved your Premiership window by sacking GT the coaching imposter. That took balls to get rid of such a dictator.

But I doubt Geelong will have the balls to rightfully sack perennial under performer Bomber Thompson. Once again Geelong, soft and weak.
mmm
you spoke a lot about balls and sackings in that post

i hope your not trying to write a secret theme about balls & sackings :eek:

Terry Tan said:

Of course we wont sack him we have to spit on him first like your club's suporters ;)

Weird that Saints struggled with injury again, still made the finals, knocked out in a final where they again were on their last legs in terms of fit players then sacked their coach.

Geelong didn't make the finals after a top 4 finish, didn't have nearly the same problems that the Saints did with injuries, and had a shocking year... yet keep the coach.

I think Thomas deserved one more year, big risk by Saints considering that they are right in their windown of opportunity still to get a new coach to try and win a flag.....

Thompson... surely missing the finals isn't acceptable, and their final game was just pathetic vs. my mob.... surely he wont last if Thomas goes.

We are soft and it sh*ts me.

Well done to St. Kilda for being pro-active and lining up potential replacements despite heading into a finals series. Instead of doing the same we muck around with a so-called review, which will reveal nothing we don't already know and result in minimal changes to the club.

Once again we've missed the boat. :(

Terry Tan said:

Worry about your own team, mate.

You'd want to be quick wouldn't you? Trade week, draft day... not that far away... I'd want to decide ASAP (as in right now) whether you want him or not. St Kilda have done it already and they made the finals... if you are doing it now you are leaving it pretty late.

I'd sack Laidley if I had the power. Not that I think he is a crap coach, I just do not like the direction he is taking the club. If I wanted to follow a soft reciever club I'd be wearing the brown and gold. :p

Catman said:
We are soft and it sh*ts me.

Once again we've missed the boat. :(

Spot on Catman. This is why we should have Chappy and Moons as co-captains next year. If they're going to carry handbags at least these blokes will stick some bricks in them! Time for the cats to throw off the soft tag and with these two "tough nuts" leading the way we'd at least be heading in the right direction (on a physical level at least).

Credit MUST go tot he Board and Butters IMO they had the guts to make the decision Mind you...Thomas had 5 yrs...Bumbers had 6???...hhhmm...

Now they need to make a smart appointment - a fpootball person as opposed to a manager.

Remove this Banner Ad

StKilda had the balls, but Geelong doesnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back