Remove this Banner Ad

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Post here before the server goes down with everyone talking about it cheers

Good old StKilda the media must love them.

Always generating headlines

Caro is never wrong

In October, Fairfax Media chief football writer Caroline Wilson reported that Scott Watters came close to losing his job after an internal review revealed disharmony within the club and widespread disenchantment with the senior coach.
Wilson also wrote that Watters' position remained on a precarious basis and there was no certainty he would remain as coach next year.
Speaking on Radio SEN on Friday, Watters said suggestions that his relationship with Pelchen was strained were "almost laughable".
"Chris and I are absolutely perfectly aligned from a list-management point of view and that really was from day one," Watters said.

Caro is never wrong

In October, Fairfax Media chief football writer Caroline Wilson reported that Scott Watters came close to losing his job after an internal review revealed disharmony within the club and widespread disenchantment with the senior coach.
Wilson also wrote that Watters' position remained on a precarious basis and there was no certainty he would remain as coach next year.
Speaking on Radio SEN on Friday, Watters said suggestions that his relationship with Pelchen was strained were "almost laughable".
"Chris and I are absolutely perfectly aligned from a list-management point of view and that really was from day one," Watters said.

Yet the Essendon flogs keep saying that Hird did no wrong

Post here before the server goes down with everyone talking about it cheers

Good old StKilda the media must love them.

Always generating headlines

Noticed that as well.

For a split second I thought a Norf game was on and it was late in the 4th qtr. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally their players settle down and they go a couple of weeks without a scandal so they feel compelled to create some news of their own.

The whole thing's a bloody marketing strategy I tell ya, that dwarf was in on it from the get go!

Customs%20Arrest%20Van%20OCR.jpg

Terrible month for Croatian's in the AFL. First Didak gets delisted, then Sumich misses out on the WCE senior coach job, now Scott (Ivankovich) Watters is sacked. Conspiracy?
I better watch out then

Brunswick FTW :cool:
Clayton :D
Just had our high school reunion on Saturday night, talk about an oil slick, Greeks and Cro's as far as the eye could see. But I tell you what, what a great bunch of happy party loving friendly people we are!

StKilda sacked coach causes BigFooty server meltdown thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back