Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
images

Let’s hear what the Swans have to say on the topic

“booing isn’t a right – it’s offensive – and players should not be subjected to it in their workplace”

Well, that’s pretty cut and dried

laughing at Ginnipig is a different matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, the difference is one happened and the other didn't

oh dear… don’t lead with your glass jaw.

zackah and Dinsdale both requested that several of us look after you. Personally I think you are capable of moving on from your recent just silly remarks. They keep calling me an optimistic duffer.

oh dear… don’t lead with your glass jaw.

zackah and Dinsdale both requested that several of us look after you. Personally I think you are capable of moving on from your recent just silly remarks. They keep calling me an optimistic duffer.
So this Zackah and Dinsdale...do they speak to you often?

Are they here in the room with us now?

I loved the bit when he dived head first into a tackle and did the head throw back and got nuffin'

Go umpire!

Loved the comment last year... "They're booing an upright legend of our game, Joel Selwood whilst cheering on a bogun charged with sex offences, DeGoey. I've never seen anything more Collingwood than that"

I loved the bit when he dived head first into a tackle and did the head throw back and got nuffin'

Go umpire!

Loved the comment last year... "They're booing an upright legend of our game, Joel Selwood whilst cheering on a bogun charged with sex offences, DeGoey. I've never seen anything more Collingwood than that"
I love how Geelong Cats call a bloke who killed a woman God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop Booing Ginnivan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back