Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

For all you western suburbs blokes. I'm in watergardens asking around. They all think we are stupid and keep saying the 21st Is the release date. And that it won't e broken. Trying target now !!

just rang big w altona meadows. after being on hold while she checked for about 5 mins. she came back and said its still on order.. probly get it later today or later. will try again later though

EB Games Australia
ATTENTION Footy Fans! Here are the words you've been waiting for... AFL Live is now on sale! Most stores should be receiving their stock now, so have a chat with your local one or customer service on 133 930 to find out where you can get yours! :D

EB GAMES WestLake/Arndale/City won't have the game until Wednesday morning :(

Tried ringing KMART Westlake and the girl was clueless didn't know what AFL 2011 was, and GAMES Arndale won't be getting any copies until Thursday.

Anyone in adelaide can get a copy PM me please, I want the game so bad

all EB Games will be selling their stock as soon as they get it, if not already.!!!!

EB ballarat are hoping to receive theirs today but if not it will be early tomorrow.

EB GAMES WestLake/Arndale/City won't have the game until Wednesday morning :(

Tried ringing KMART Westlake and the girl was clueless didn't know what AFL 2011 was, and GAMES Arndale won't be getting any copies until Thursday.

Anyone in adelaide can get a copy PM me please, I want the game so bad
Wow that's not good news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just rang my local eb

me:hi do you have AFL live it said out now on your website

eb guy :um ar um oh it's out thursday

me: have you got stock yet

him no

me:will you be selling it when you get it.

him not sure i will cheak the website..........

it has nothing saying out now

me:eek:k

um by

Anyone know if stores in Marion are selling it yet (and if Big W have a decent staff member working today :p )?

Hahaha they are all plebs at Marion Big W. Been in contact with the same guy who is the dept manager 3 times now and he is an absolute tool. FYI they have heaps of copies just wont sell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back