Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Called Target Sefton Plaza, Big W Arndale and Cumberland Park, and got this when asked do you have AFL Live 2011 on PS3 "Hold on I'll check.............no we don't". I asked one if they could check for stock and she said she wasn't allowed to? Craziness. And to think I could have got my brother to express post me a copy from Perth. Spewing. God living in Adelaide can stink sometimes...

How's this for a tease. I walk into GAME and behind the counter they have all their copies sitting kn the floor. At this point in time I'm on a fat and almost blew my load. I say can I have afl live. Eb has released it. Te little seedy prick ****ing says
I have to wait for confirmation !! Im like ibwas just their. I just showed you their Facebook page. His like sorry. You have to wait.

I've been trying to call them mate,do you have a pre-order with them?

Boys I have it preordered at Northland as well. I have my bro's fiance on call to go pick up the game for me whenever as I'm at work.

If you could please confirm whether they have it I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Called GAME camberwell and the guy said that it isn't released til Thursday. I said EB have it selling now but no luck for me. Wish I pre-ordered somewhere else. Anyone else pre-order from GAME in camberwell? Hopefully someone can get a copy from GAME soon!

Called Target Sefton Plaza, Big W Arndale and Cumberland Park, and got this when asked do you have AFL Live 2011 on PS3 "Hold on I'll check.............no we don't". I asked one if they could check for stock and she said she wasn't allowed to? Craziness. And to think I could have got my brother to express post me a copy from Perth. Spewing. God living in Adelaide can stink sometimes...

Cruise down to Marion Big W and try your luck, don't bother with EB's Marion me and my mate grilled the guy yesterday and he had no idea. Said the shipment hasn't even arrived in Australia yet lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruise down to Marion Big W and try your luck, don't bother with EB's Marion me and my mate grilled the guy yesterday and he had no idea. Said the shipment hasn't even arrived in Australia yet lol

After the story I read about the Marion manager I think I'll pass. I don't wanna take the hour trip and get there and be disappointed, I don't think I'd take it that well!! I think I'll either wait for my EB city text message or for some solid confirmation on here

Just picked up my pre order copy from EB swanston St. Melbourne. They had a few copies of xbox behind the counter & the PS3's were under the desk. Not sure on price as mine was paid in full & stock was not stickered yet. As far as the pre order bonus they're not handing those out until launch date.

Just have to wait until I finish work now to play it!!

After the story I read about the Marion manager I think I'll pass. I don't wanna take the hour trip and get there and be disappointed, I don't think I'd take it that well!! I think I'll either wait for my EB city text message or for some solid confirmation on here
Apparantly EB West Lakes have it mate

Just picked up my pre order copy from EB swanston St. Melbourne. They had a few copies of xbox behind the counter & the PS3's were under the desk. Not sure on price as mine was paid in full & stock was not stickered yet. As far as the pre order bonus they're not handing those out until launch date.

Just have to wait until I finish work now to play it!!

Cool i'll head down at lunchtime

Remove this Banner Ad

Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back