Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, rang 3 different stores in SA (Big W Arndale, Dick Smith TTP & JB Modbury) and all said they dont have stock and even if they did they are legally not allowed to sell it until Thursday...

Wow, rang 3 different stores in SA (Big W Arndale, Dick Smith TTP & JB Modbury) and all said they dont have stock and even if they did they are legally not allowed to sell it until Thursday...
We know that, EB are the only store that will sell it today. EB in the city is selling I believe.

which store in adelaide/

I pre ordered though Eb, got a sms about an hour ago saying its available to pick up. Rang the rundle mall store to see what was happening, he said yep they will sell and waiting on stock which should arrive around lunch time. I will call them just before lunch and see what the go is.

If JB don't have it, and EB won't price match, I'll pay $19 more. Hardly going to kill me.

Unless....

Called JB Chermside they don't have it. EB do, will pick it up at lunch and cancel my pre-order with JB

Called JB Chermside they don't have it. EB do, will pick it up at lunch and cancel my pre-order with JB
So many stores will have lost their pre-order deposits due to this today.

We all know that Glenno has probably lost a few (including Grro from here!) and now it looks like quite a number of JB pre-orders will go.

They'll have to step up their game if they want to retain a majority of their pre-orders and turn them into sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called JB they wont be selling it, i asked if they have it in stock the reply was "its not released until the 21st" my reply was EB are selling it. He repeated "its not released until the 21st" lol

EB GAMES City/Arndale and Westlake all have it for you guys in adelaide. I just picked mine up priced match at 79.95 to dickies

now lets play this game all day <3

Wow just rung my local Dick SMith.
Me: Hi, are you selling AFL Live today?
Lady: How do you spell that?
Me: A, F, L
Lady: WHat type of game is that?
Me: Australian Football
Lady: Oh is that an action game or a adventure? :eek:

F**k Me

Needless to say, they don't have it in yet :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Stores Already Selling Afl Live