Strange happenings in Puffer town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 8, 2007
Eating Out.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
fear us
I'm not gonna alledge the bunk bed sleeping puffers are on the juice or anything but what other explanation is there for the strange happenings that go on down there in Delayed?

For example, just look at this Benjamin Button type before and after shot of captain puffer that surfaced in today's paper!

image.jpeg

Strewth..Boaks grown a foot ffs and has unexplained patchy regrowth on his much rejuvenated face and noggin! What do they take us for?

And the guernsey .. surely the wearing of the fugly thing can only be attributed to unnamed substances.

Is this why they sleep with the lights on? I'm gonna see what else I can dig up before I get sprung by the divvy.

Hay packedlunch,are these your fingers?
170208.jpg

I'm not gonna alledge the bunk bed sleeping puffers are on the juice or anything but what other explanation is there for the strange happenings that go on down there in Delayed?

For example, just look at this Benjamin Button type before and after shot of captain puffer that surfaced in today's paper!

View attachment 216336

Strewth..Boaks grown a foot ffs and has unexplained patchy regrowth on his much rejuvenated face and noggin! What do they take us for?

And the guernsey .. surely the wearing of the fugly thing can only be attributed to unnamed substances.

Is this why they sleep with the lights on? I'm gonna see what else I can dig up before I get sprung by the divvy.

Not your best work, PL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 216336

1312421497129.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange happenings in Puffer town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back