Stuart Dew...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Please Hawthorn supporters name 1 thing Dew had brought to your club this year?

Compare him to how he played in 2000 and 2001.. it's unbelievable his still playing AFL.

Take a read of the article in the Hun yesterday, sometimes it's not always about on field

Apart from that I think he more than adequately does he job in defence and to compare him to 2000 and 2001 is ridiculous. You name me one player who is better now than they were 7 years ago at the same stage in Dew's career.

Take a read of the article in the Hun yesterday, sometimes it's not always about on field

Apart from that I think he more than adequately does he job in defence and to compare him to 2000 and 2001 is ridiculous. You name me one player who is better now than they were 7 years ago at the same stage in Dew's career.

I agree with that article but you have recruited him to play football for your club not be an off-field staff member. I'm not saying he's had it, his a premiership player and he might bob up and kick a few unexpected goals next Saturday, its just i havent seen him do anything that great on field for you and than the last couple of years for us. I probably cant name a player 7 years ago who has improved hence why i have no idea Hawthorn recruited him.

Ps. Your name is Couch Potato... bit of irony there.

I agree with that article but you have recruited him to play football for your club not be an off-field staff member. I'm not saying he's had it, his a premiership player and he might bob up and kick a few unexpected goals next Saturday, its just i havent seen him do anything that great on field for you and than the last couple of years for us. I probably cant name a player 7 years ago who has improved hence why i have no idea Hawthorn recruited him.

Ps. Your name is Couch Potato... bit of irony there.

As has been said before "fat people have feelings too" :(

If he bobs up and kicks a few unexpected goals - job done
If he stands up in defence - job done

He has done it all year and we also really needed some senior players out there on the park. You are welcome to your opinion, but mine is he has more than justified his selection.

how does someone put on weight in the middle of a season? Players usually lose the muscle they put on in pre season over the 22 games.

He definitely has a larger spare tyre than early this season.

for god sake its not hard to lose weight

Yeah, sure, right..
sarcasm.gif

Anyway, good luck to Stewy, I hope he can get another flag

Someone's gotta represent Four'N'Twenty at the footy these days, right?

Seriously though, he is doing his job and is good enough to be in their best 22 then good on him. I'm sure if he can have an injury free year in 2009 he will be half the man he is now ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to have a quiet chat with the Hawthorn equipment manager and get him to give both Dew and Hodge a slightly larger jumper.

Both of their uniforms look a little...skintight.

Someone needs to have a quiet chat with the Hawthorn equipment manager and get him to give both Dew and Hodge a slightly larger jumper.

Both of their uniforms look a little...skintight.
Have you not seen Stakers or half of the eagles jumpers?

Im sure all you ripping on him have an absolutely perfect physic... difference is he is playing in an AFL team about to play in a grand final... and what are the rest of you doing? Trying to rip on him for his build? Good work :thumbsu:

what I find funny, beautiful spring sunny day here in melb, and theres people on here all bagging a priemership afl player for being a little fat, think about that when your fat fingers hit two keys at the same time!

The funny thing is, the bloke has won a premiership and is about to play in his second Grand Final with a team on the up.

Did I mention that he dates the likes of these women?

Well done to all those who are 'courageously' bagging him.

I'm sure you all do better than him in every way. :D:thumbsu:

The funny thing is, the bloke has won a premiership and is about to play in his second Grand Final with a team on the up.

The best thing about being a footballer mate.

Gaurentee you if he didn't play AFL he wouldn't be with a girl like that.

Iv said it b4,and ill say it again phil ....STOP USING THE PHOTO OF MY BLOODY MISS,S...........:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back