Stuart Dew...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How fat is he right now?
Surely he is the fattest player in the league? I cannot name any other player who is even close...the days of chubby footballers are gone...apart from Dew.

was fat when he came back to footy now he is muscle and can still win be a matchwinner

This fat bloke can flat out play! Wow, imagine if he was actually fit for most of his career. He could possibly have been one of the best, near elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about won the game off his own boot in the third quarter.

Everyone who's slagged him off should be eating humble pie right about now. Only problem is Stewie has already eaten it.

Mmmmmmmm.....pie.

How fat is he right now?
Surely he is the fattest player in the league? I cannot name any other player who is even close...the days of chubby footballers are gone...apart from Dew.

He will be a little trimmer next year but he will always be a big bloke - pity the game has lost most bigger guys.... Dewy - an inspiration to fat kids everywhere...

Clarko only recruited Dew to be a pinch hitter and never really expected him to be a 4 quarter player but in that 10 min burst in the 3rd quarter of the GF he kicked 2 goals and set up 2 others and in that time the hawks went from 6 points down to 3 goals up which basically broke the game open which is not a bad effort for a fat bloke

Give me a bigger bodied, slightly slower player who is actually a FOOTBALLER who can use the ball well over some athletic, prancing gazelle who might look good but murders the ball everytime he gets it anyday! :thumbsu:

"That man ate all our shrimp and two plastic lobsters."

"Tis no man. Tis a remorseless eating machine."

Give me a bigger bodied, slightly slower player who is actually a FOOTBALLER who can use the ball well over some athletic, prancing gazelle who might look good but murders the ball everytime he gets it anyday! :thumbsu:

I hear you:thumbsu: What Dew lacks in pace he makes up for with footy brains, quick reflexes and a booming, accurate left foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back