Stupid Moves of 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to trade Mattner this week for McLeod. I felt Mattner had run his race and it was time to upgrade to a backline gun.

Instead upgraded Burgoyne to Black.

Burgoyne currently 21 touches and five tackles before three quarter time. Black injured.

Mattner 26.

Supercoach ____ups 101.

Was going to trade Mattner this week for McLeod. I felt Mattner had run his race and it was time to upgrade to a backline gun.

Instead upgraded Burgoyne to Black.

Burgoyne currently 21 touches and five tackles before three quarter time. Black injured.

Mattner 26.

Supercoach ____ups 101.

Why would you trade Burgoyne anyway?

Amatuers...
I laugh at my mate who traded out Salopek last week for Ablett.
150, 149 vs. 62 and DNP.
:p

Not so much stupid as bad luck but had Wonaemirri on the bench with Scott D Thompson covering for Chad.

I had Pfeiffer over Ibbotson last week

Lost 115 points

I got in Hodge this week. I apologize to all hawk fans and have sms'd hodge himself saying sorry because i am the reason he is injured.

I'm just gunna curse out Beau Waters again...

I'm not sure why exactly? Waters being a poor kick is not something that just started this year or should have taken you by surprise. However you were supporting Stanton and Gilmore ;)

Oh Gilmore, Gilmore f*ing Happy Gilmore! :D

Man oh man am I glad I off loaded that turkey a couple of weeks ago. I would have even been happy with a crust off a half eaten sandwitch in return but luckily I got Johnny Griffen from the Crows who is way cheaper and been kicking ar5e for me plus I got some nice change back to do upgrades with.

Never again will I pick Dilmore! :mad::thumbsdown:

That is quality work. :)

I'm just gunna curse out Beau Waters again...

Bloody waters.

Is that all you have got?
I watched the game on Fri night, his kicking was atrocious. Dump him for S.Selwood Woosha. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walesy, is dilmore the most useless sc player for his initial price range?:eek:

My answer would be yes, he's an A Grade certified hack! :thumbsu:

Man I don't even know what he looks like, have never seen him before yet picked him for my sc team too due to sheedy and sc's recommendations!:D

Thank god I got rid of him though :p

Walesy, is dilmore the most useless sc player for his initial price range?:eek:

My answer would be yes, he's an A Grade certified hack! :thumbsu:

Man I don't even know what he looks like, have never seen him before yet picked him for my sc team too due to sheedy and sc's recommendations!:D

Thank god I got rid of him though :p

With TooSerious you can now see total salary movements for the year... And the top 5 hacks for the year so far are....
*drum roll please*
B. Johnson -197,700
D. Kerr -162,600
A. Mcphee -148,100
J. Brown -147,200
R. Robertson -127,900
(With waters coming in a #6)
Gilmore is currently sitting at a hair-tearing #35

Bit harsh on yourselves picking meeson.

Considering you were only picking him as a cashcow and not a starting two ruckman I don't think there was really that much more around for the cheapish rookie/first year/second year player range. There was west and hampson, kruezer and thats it really.

Considering you were only picking him as a cashcow and not a starting two ruckman I don't think there was really that much more around for the cheapish rookie/first year/second year player range. There was west and hampson, kruezer and thats it really.
And what a hack Hampson turned out to be... :)

Fair point. If I hadn't had that last whisky nightcap at about one this morning I might even feel better about myself. uuurghh :eek:

One of those 'in hindsight' mistakes, but making K.Cornes captain for Round 7 didn't turn out too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back