2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

We get zero benefit from staying in this league. Just leave. If the Sanfl eventually dies as a result, so be it.

Everything about this is embarrassing. This side should not be being beaten by 10 goals at half time. Loser, weak mentality.

An old coach used to tell me, in wet conditions watch the players who are knee deep in shit and compare them to the ones who dont have a mark of dirt on their white shorts. Nic Moore and Mitch Georgiades are the only ones and look like they give half a shit. Sinn is jogging and as clean as a sheet of paper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm switching off, I can't watch this. Reactive, pathetic footy. No one out there gives a shit.

Lord & Williams wasting time playing in the wrong area.

Williams, Skinner, Mayes amongst a few that look like they're playing but know their career is already over.

Fantasia doesn't want to be out there.

Schofield and Sinn completely non existent. Almost as if Taj has been told he is gone as well.

A stack of absolute potatoes as top ups. Turner, Westbrook and Kirk in particular.

They’ve all checked out, embarrassing. The worst of them is Sinn, massive red flag when a kid just doesn’t want to be out there when he’s barely played. Zero possessions and tackles to date.
Gotta give Sinn a lot of slack given his injury run. However to be fair, the red flags re-him were appearing in preseason and the early rounds. We paid huge draft capital for him. If he is a bust it will cost us big time.

Probably needs to be settled at half back for next preseason.

Williams, Skinner, Mayes amongst a few that look like they're playing but know their career is already over.
Williams still has a year left on his contract. He’ll almost certainly be wasting his opportunity next season.

Nick Moore has been our best player this season (or Burgoyne when he has played). Which is quite telling really. Nothing against Moore, but Mayes, Mead, Hayes, Frederick, Sutcliffe, Skinner, Williams should be absolutely dominating these games.

It is insane how badly our players underperform at this level. There is something seriously wrong with our development and coaching, specifically at this level.

I'm willing to give Sinn and the other first year players an out. The others bring this club shame.

Williams still has a year left on his contract. He’ll almost certainly be wasting his opportunity next season.
May be delisted and rookied? Makes zero sense to play him at half back if he's going to be here next year. He's a forward or he's nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back