Style or Substance, what will Poort chose??

Remove this Banner Ad

Pffft. Being shifty won't get you out of this one. I posted this at 8:05 am:-

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18635373&postcount=168

You read it on your way to Bay 13 and 22 minutes later you posted your thread.

Congratulations on your originality. :thumbsu:

Originally Posted by Anthony_
Linking to anywhere else in Big Footy is off limits. When you enter Bay 13 you do so with the knowledge your opinions will be questioned/attacked. Team boards are not the same environment and it has been ordained that users should be safe to voice their opinion unridiculed elsewhere.

images

Give the links, show the quotations

I know you cannot, which proves you are a liar

He can't .... because it's all on the Port Board where you were hiding for 6 months last year and two months this year! :D

As usual Crows flogs off topic:eek:

Anyways Port will do whats best for the club and whether that be Matty or someone else is up to the board.

Primus has to prove himself before being considered so consider that Crows flogs!!;)

Anyways Port will do whats best for the club and whether that be Matty or someone else is up to the board.

Primus has to prove himself before being considered so consider that Crows flogs!!;)

Did you really type that with a straight face :rolleyes:? With the clubs track record?

Please explain to me how reappointing Choco was whats best for the club. How did that work out for Poort Power?

edit: beat me to it kalts

The same incompetent board that extended Mark Williams' contract for 2 years then sacked him only 6 months after (like I predicted)? You still trust your board to make the right decision after that debacle?

Yep just like they did 2009
Prunus is hoping for 3 years and get sacked after a year and a half

Did you really type that with a straight face :rolleyes:? With the clubs track record?

Please explain to me how reappointing Choco was whats best for the club. How did that work out for Poort Power?

edit: beat me to it kalts

The same incompetent board that extended Mark Williams' contract for 2 years then sacked him only 6 months after (like I predicted)? You still trust your board to make the right decision after that debacle?

I'll just take all three of you head on as it saves alot of clicking here and there!

Firstly Primus will only be considered if he performs....simple so you guys should be able to understand.

Secondly I type everything with a straight face:rolleyes:most of the time except when reading you lot of flogs undisputably ridiculous logic!

Thirdly don't forget Choco gave us our first flag, how many has Mumbles given the Crows:confused:

Was Choco the best man for the job last year?

As D has pointed out, Primus will have a better w/l ratio than Craigy in 2004 by years end. Primus's Port for Prelim in 2011?

Make some fn sense will you, your jibberish is incomprehendable:eek:

Primus could well have a better w/l ratio than Craigy when he was caretaker back in 2004.

That and his five years as an assistant, should be enough proof to sign Matty up?

You're right, the idea of a Port lead Primus making a Prelim in 2011 makes no sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Primus could well have a better w/l ratio than Craigy when he was caretaker back in 2004.

That and his five years as an assistant, should be enough proof to sign Matty up?

You're right, the idea of a Port lead Primus making a Prelim in 2011 makes no sense.

Thats better. Know what ur on about now!

Its not all about the past but the future. He has those five years of experience behind him but does that alone qualify him? Wouldn't have thought as he was "Choco's" assistant. He needs to prove himself further and by himself not live under the cap of the former coach.

A Port lead Primus making a Prelim in 2011?? Would be difficult I think but not impossible.

I doubt the mods are going to be too fussed about linking to my own post. You know, given that the rule is intended to prevent posters being ridiculed. ;)

Ha...:D Thats exactly why you should go by the rules!
To stop the ridiculing ....- stop linking your own posts!!!!!!:D:D

Fancy that, a thread about Port and it's by a Crows poster of all people!! :p

Congratulations on visiting the Port board for the latest before coming to the Bay.

You lot are the ones who claim we're obsessed with the Crows. :rolleyes: It's clear Port looms large in your psyche's.

Tell your story walking Toots..and dont get your fat arse stuck in the door on the way out;)

Ha...:D Thats exactly why you should go by the rules!
To stop the ridiculing ....- stop linking your own posts!!!!!!:D:D

Tell your story walking Toots..and dont get your fat arse stuck in the door on the way out;)
Interesting posting styles... one right after the other. I guess we can definitively put gravedanger1/mazzie down as subaru after all.

Substance and style would be fantastic. There's nothing like a tough sob wearing Yves Saint Laurent to deliver a little performance.

Here you go:

That just shows how much you enjoy making fun of Hentschel's knee, crudely calling it a "train wreck". You're disgusting.

Apology accepted.

You're not only an idiot, you're a ****wit to boot.

Discussing the lads chances of remaining an AFL player is not making fun, it is stating a fact. The lads knee injury is about as bad as it could get, a descriptive turn of phraseology is not mirth inducing, it is pointing out he has done what he could do, but it just isn't good enough for the AFL.

Tell us all, should Hentschell remain on the crows senior, or rookie list for 2011

He can't .... because it's all on the Port Board where you were hiding for 6 months last year and two months this year! :D

Listen cyber mistress of the night, he can do what you tell us you do, log off and have a look around on the Port board.

I defy you to find anywhere on Bigfooty, other sites or the newsgroup where I have made merry about an injury

Go on, have a look, I have never done what Sekaj & yourself do when trying to climb out of Dante's Inferno.

You two are so low someone has to pump air in and put the stopper on the valve, FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Style or Substance, what will Poort chose??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back