Style or Substance, what will Poort chose??

Remove this Banner Ad

Please do so

Or would you prefer me to report my own post????????????

I really want you to report that post.

The mods will, as always, have the final say on what is, and is not, acceptable.

You're not only an idiot, you're a ****wit to boot.

Discussing the lads chances of remaining an AFL player is not making fun, it is stating a fact. The lads knee injury is about as bad as it could get, a descriptive turn of phraseology is not mirth inducing, it is pointing out he has done what he could do, but it just isn't good enough for the AFL.

That doesn't change the fact that you called his knee a "train wreck". That was just downright crude and disgusting. You had a go at FlyingCrow for pointing out that Primus sat on the sidelines. What you said was 100 times worse, you hypocrite.

Listen cyber mistress of the night, he can do what you tell us you do, log off and have a look around on the Port board.

I defy you to find anywhere on Bigfooty, other sites or the newsgroup where I have made merry about an injury

Go on, have a look, I have never done what Sekaj & yourself do when trying to climb out of Dante's Inferno.

You two are so low someone has to pump air in and put the stopper on the valve, FFS

No , you look here you stinky old man

You have said things about Hentschels injury ...you have lauded Thomas for doing it.
Not only can I not be ****ed looking back and finding it, over the rare occasions when you posted on here when Port were losing , regarding the incident , but we were all left understanding your point of view on the issue very clearly.

You have said things about Hentschels injury ...you have lauded Thomas for doing it.
Not only can I not be ****ed looking back and finding it, over the rare occasions when you posted on here when Port were losing , regarding the incident , but we were all left understanding your point of view on the issue very clearly.
Stop being a lazy tosser all your life and provide the evidence of your claim. That's how you refute or support an argument. Evidence not opinion.

There is absolutely no way you are older than a Justin Bieber loving teen girl. None.

In one corner we have the highly marketable and 2-2 record of Matthew Primus. His list of achievements includes, sitting on the sidelines in the 2004 GF as Tredrea lifted the cup, five years as Ruck coach developing Brogan and Lade's replacements (who are still playing SANFL footy) and earning the nickname "the Mattress".

In the other corner (according to Rooch) is Alan Richardson. Former Collingwood player, an assistant at five clubs where he has developed youthfull players into AFL regulars (including Dane Swan, and Patty Ryder) and no "mates" at the club

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-alan-richardson/story-e6freco3-1225903205057

Richardson seems pretty keen on the job, and seems the best man for the job, but will he get it? Or will Primus, Mr Nice guy who is part of the last five years of a declining culture at a once proud club. Which may indicate not many of the "right" people are in place.

Looks like its all about being popular

PORT Adelaide president Brett Duncanson says ‘people power’ will play a part in deciding the club's next senior coach

Laidley going to announce he's deserting the sinking ship too?????
:D

Will there be a supper or do we all have to "bring a plate"?:confused:

What about chairs? Will there be chairs? Or should I grab a couple of folding ones.

And drinks? Do we get a drink?:confused:
Best stop and get something on the way!:thumbsu:

Pay ...do we have to pay? I've got change in the console, that should do. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, it was a terrific tackle.

The fact Hentschell was badly injured is not Matt's fault, it was a football injury. The same tackle could be applied a million times by any player and no harm done. The fact you two carry on so much reinforces the fact neither of you are long term supporters who really know footy.

Hentschell's accident was a terrible thing for footy, and for the lad, but it was still just an accident.

So build a bridge and get over it, or at the very least, STFU.

Not only can I not be ****ed

Yes, all at Bigfooty have already figured that out, tough luck for you.

So in plain language, you've had a thorough search but could find no example, as I already knew you wouldn't be able to.

The fact Hentschell was badly injured is not Matt's fault, it was a football injury. The same tackle could be applied a million times by any player and no harm done. The fact you two carry on so much reinforces the fact neither of you are long term supporters who really know footy.

Hentschell's accident was a terrible thing for footy, and for the lad, but it was still just an accident.

So in plain language, you've had a thorough search but could find no example, as I already knew you wouldn't be able to.

ARSE GARDIAN...Every time we see that avatar it cracks us up:rolleyes::rolleyes:
The shorts..That drink your holding..Those shades:):)
Hang in there Little Guy...Mr Love will come your way one day:heart::heart:

No ...in plain language I couldn't be ****ed.
Don't flatter yourself.

No ...in plain language I couldn't be ****ed.
Don't flatter yourself.

Subaru, can i ask you something? Are you being serious in this thread... I mean, its obvious Sekaj is just trolling, but i get the impression you are being serious...

Its pretty clear Asgardian hasn't made fun out of Hentchel's injury.

Subaru, can i ask you something? Are you being serious in this thread... I mean, its obvious Sekaj is just trolling, but i get the impression you are being serious...

Its pretty clear Asgardian hasn't made fun out of Hentchel's injury.
So this post below is not taking the piss ??? surprised he did not mention his trainwreck quote.A very clear cheap shot and another low blow

Tell us crow supporters, should Trent Hentschell stay on the crows senior or rookie lists for season 2011?

Honestly - no. I would have loved for him to make it, and good on the club for giving him the opportunity, but its time to give someone else a go. We have enough Potential on our list.

Finally, an honest reply

So this post below is not taking the piss ??? surprised he did not mention his trainwreck quote.A very clear cheap shot and another low blow

A descriptive turn of phraseology is not mirth inducing, it was a description of the severity of his injury.

If you disagree, report my post, report all of them, let the moderators decide if I am trolling or merely discussing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Style or Substance, what will Poort chose??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back