Such is Life- Ben Cousins doco

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. She was the resident Captain Obvious for the night and clearly didnt know anything more than the average bloke in the street. Any possible reason why she was on the show escapes me.
Cheap as chip's, wrapped up in that newspaper she apparently works for.

Honest question, do you believe that when Michael Johnson was caught with cocaine, it was the first time he has ever taken it?

Probably. Reports of the arrest seem to indicate he didn't know what to do with it. Was he really going to snort it off a car bonnet in a partially lit lane in Northbridge having made Police suspicious a couple of corners before? Sounds like an amateur to me.

Probably. Reports of the arrest seem to indicate he didn't know what to do with it. Was he really going to snort it off a car bonnet in a partially lit lane in Northbridge having made Police suspicious a couple of corners before? Sounds like an amateur to me.

then how come he got done 5 years earlier?

5 year hiatus?

Quick Question. What do you call the colour of the suit Benny was wearing?

First things first: it's not a suit, it's a jacket. I'm aware that most Freo fans own neither jackets, nor suits, so it's understandable you mightn't have noted the difference. (Look closely and he's wearing jeans.)

It's baby blue. And guessing by the cut, and that Ben has been friendly with the Pierucci folks, I think it's one of theirs. I'm sure they could knock you up a nice Lilac one.

Yesterday, I said the following.

In the blanked out photos, I'm certain Gardiner and Kerr were in shots. There were 2 shots in a house, with Ben off his nut, I am adamant they are of Fletch.

At work today, colleague is adamant that many scenes were in Fletch's house as they've been in there. Was also 100% certain that some of the shots were of Hunter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing it. But right now I have this worthless Hamish flog taking up space on my tv though, ****ing 7 are pathetic for dragging this out over 2 nights like this.

Haha yeah, first 15 mins when they're rambling on was a waste of time. They should've just showed it over 1 night with less adds.

You guys might not think part 2 is better because it has left WCE stuff but I thought it was much better.

I thought part 1 and 2 were great. I think they should of just showed a 2 hour session rather then run it over 2 night and f*** me the ads bloody hell no wounder they needed to nights..lol

Laughed how it was mentioned last night Robert Walls believed the 06 premiership was tainted; fairly sure cap abuse taints a premiership more than narcotics.

This such a bunch of wank I am so totally unconvinced by this.
What did you want to see ?? the whos who of the underworld , out of control drug rage , mass orgies , tears flowing left right and center , Cuz curled up in a ball naked and crying etc etc??? its on ch7 and is rated m.......

What did you want to see ?? the whos who of the underworld , out of control drug rage , mass orgies , tears flowing left right and center , Cuz curled up in a ball naked and crying etc etc??? its on ch7 and is rated m.......
A bit more sincerity and cuz willing to admit a few more things would be a good start. This has just been a "how good is cuzzy" wankfest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Such is Life- Ben Cousins doco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back