Oppo Camp Suggestions for Preview threads in 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, as you know last year I was doing week by week preview threads (then uni cut my time down so I couldn't do them as often sigh) and I was wondering what improvements could be made to them? I've decided on the following format each week (for now):

Observations (each side)

Previous encounters (past 5 games)

Past 5 matches (most recent onwards)

sportsbet odds

Possible sides

Opposition forward line vs Essendon defence

midfield battle (rucks included)

Essendon forward line vs opposition defence

Key battles (eg. Watson vs Judd, Fletcher vs Petrie, Hurley vs Frawley)

Key points for each side

Summary

My tip

thoughts? As you can see I've added the line by line battles, because that makes for a more interesting preview IMO. All suggestions are welcome :)

They're always a good read, keep up the good work.

Wouldn't mind your view of the opposition side X-Factor. Not necessarily their best player but a player who could get under our guard and have a big influence if not watched.

Don't really need one for us as it could get repetitive over the course of the season.

They're always a good read, keep up the good work.

Wouldn't mind your view of the opposition side X-Factor. Not necessarily their best player but a player who could get under our guard and have a big influence if not watched.

Don't really need one for us as it could get repetitive over the course of the season.
I think our x-factor player varies by opponents as well, but I'll insert it and think of the player for each club

Fletcher vs Petrie

But he was a decoy!!!

In all seriousness you do a great job, and cover a lot of bases so i don't really have any specific requests

Remove this Banner Ad

Back