Suikoden 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone out there played Suikoden 2 for Playstation 1? The price for this game has appreciated tremendously high!

I originally bought this game for $29 and now the price for a new one has risen to about 600-700% of its original price.

This game has probably the best story line to any RPG game out there. Have you ever played Suikoden 2 in its entirety and what did you think of it?

Yeah, I played that game. I consider it an above average RPG at it's time. The main things I liked about this and the original is how you can recruit so many characters throughout the land to build up your own army. Also having certain charaters in your party gave combo attacks. The story of the game was also pretty good. Though I would have really have liked to have the choice of the sword Rune or the shield rune rather than being forced to pick the shield rune.

Yeah, having the black sword would have been awesome. The "good ending" also put me to tears when I heard about Nanami, haha.

My fav rune majic was the one with the ship and cannons.

Yeah, thats corker!

Have you ever wondered if a movie will ever be made with the "best ending" in it? I feel like one day, someone will make a trilogy, like the Lord of The Rings, i just don't know who or when. The story is jut amazing, i reckon it would really be a big hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suikoden 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back