Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Juve are able to pay decent transfer fees so I doubt it. Can see PSG flogging Cavani off to someone for 50m + and replacing with Dybala at 35m.

Roma are also interested and can also pay a decent fee. The word out of PSG this week from both the president and Cavani himself is he will stay at PSG.

Only Juve are able to pay decent transfer fees so I doubt it. Can see PSG flogging Cavani off to someone for 50m + and replacing with Dybala at 35m.

He wouldn't cost 50m IMO.

Depay. - Rooney. - Adm.

Fellani/new player. - Herrera.

Blind.

Shaw. Hummels. Jones. Cylne.

DDG

There is no way Mata won't be starting, he's played four games in this new role and has three goals and an assist to show for it. He's one of the best passers in the team and he is consistently able to make runs in behind the defence where he is a brilliant finisher too, I think he'll be one of our key players next season as he has found his home in this system.

As good as Blind is there's no way he starts over Carrick either.

I think as long as we sign a quality CB and RB like Hummels and Clyne we'll also probably add Depay for depth and may look to replace Fellaini if we get a composed CB like Hummels. I think our midfield can challenge with another new face, Carrick and Herrera are certainly up for it anyway, plus if we can settle Di Maria in on the wing that attack is more than good enough. Defence is the real issue but an experienced and composed CB like Hummels would be a huge signing, if we tighten up on the right flank we'll be solid enough to challenge IMO.

PSG will want their money back.

They won't get it.

I think Cavani is still good, he is played out of position due to the big Swede. I reckon he'd do well in the EPL as well.

the last thing teams need to do is spend big on a bloke who cant score. dont rate him. he's shown when given the chance he's a consistent let down

24 goals in 57 appearances for PSG mostly whilst being played out of position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 of them scored last season while also being played out of position. braces against bastia and lorient arent exactly a reason to splash out

No one is arguing that he is having an average season but there are circumstances, also had problems with the club on how he is used and has been vocal about that. Certainly hasn't been rosy but he still has time to get back to his Napoli best.

I still think Falcao is capable of playing some good football, he was just rushed back too soon. His off the ball work and positioning suggest he still has it, it's just his basic skills that have turned to shit but I suppose that's to be expected after such a lay off.

I think if the price comes down and a club invests time into bringing him back into form then he could be a real success, I just doubt that's going to happen for him at United.

It could be a signing or a significant improvement. For me Markovic and Lallana havent shown enough and Ibe has barely played.

So the improvement could come from one of then. Or a signing.

Wouldnt expect too much from Origi, it might be better to loan him out again.
Lallana has been pretty handy. Markovic is 20 years old. I think after an injury interrupted season, we will see a much better sophomore season from Lallana. Markovic can only get better. He showed glimpses throughout the season of his class and ability. We will give him time.

Lallana and Markovic are the backups though to Sterling and Coutinho who are our two main AM's. Then it's Lallana and Markovic and the emerging Ibe, who sure, has not played a lot. But when he has, he has been super impressive. Im expecting a big breakout year for him next season.

Origi I doubt will be loaned out, at least not initially. I think he will stay and depending on how Sturridge and hopefully his partner (Vietto, Lacazette, Firmino, Dybala etc) and the squad player is going, probably Ings. Then we could assess Origi at Xmas as to how he is tracking and if we want to get more games into him, could loan him out for the second half of the season to an English side.

I think we definitely want to have a close up look at him first.

According to Dybala's agent....

Juve are in pole position because the boy considers Juve as a good destination, because (Juve general manager Beppe) Marotta is a good friend that has submitted the highest bid for him so far. Zamparini is asking for €40m and it seems to me like a fair price. Chelsea presented an offer a while ago, but it was very low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back