Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Liverpool fans still think they will sign Zubimendi when he had categorically rejected them multiple times?
Apparently he wanted to join and then got talked out of it by his club.

Door is always open if he changes his mind again, unless we buy another DM by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit never heard of that club. Turkish football is wild. Always a club out there to pay (or not pay) an EPL cast off big wages.

Yeah I play a lot of FM too and I've still never heard of that club. Crazy.

Look on the bright side, neither has David Datro Fofana.

Usually like purple's sliding doors but this seems premature to me.

IF ...
Langford-Mew, Michael-Leppitsch, Scarlett-Taylor and Lake-Gibson are some of the great key position back pairings in football ...

THEN ...
I'll be adding Taylor-Buckley to the list in the event of a Giants' flag. What a duo. Still don't know how the Swans found a way through them late last week.
Wrong thread.

Got any positions going at this bakery of yours? A golfing afternoon sounds fantastic haha.

The 2am starts might take some getting used to of course...
Quality control officer?

Busy golfing, you'll have to wait
5d8d62ab-2954-4c3d-9c43-716261dac326_text.gif

Got any positions going at this bakery of yours? A golfing afternoon sounds fantastic haha.

The 2am starts might take some getting used to of course...
Unfortunately I'm a sole trader, no need for employees. No 2am starts, I start and finish when I want and friday arvo golf is essential.

Unfortunately I'm a sole trader, no need for employees. No 2am starts, I start and finish when I want and friday arvo golf is essential.
Well that just sounds like the absolute dream haha. Congratulations, I feel like you’ve won at life haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back