Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Gerrard is the only one club player, ever. :rolleyes:
In today's game. can you think of any others who have say at least 10 years of top flight experience and have played for the same club? One club players seem to be a thing of the past. 20 years ago, it was very common just to play for the same team for your entire career. Now it seems a rarity.

I cant think of many although im not trying hard. Gerrard, Totti... Terry maybe??

Actually would be harsh to compare City with Bieber, they aren't THAT bad

Actually very few things are worse than Bieber

I would pay 100 million to see this happen
Apparently the day after Orlando took a swing at Beiber, his hand hurt quite a bit.....

from all the high fives he was receiving.

Wilshere has been at Arsenal since he was 10.
Yeah but how many years has he played at the top level. Flanno has been at Liverpool since he was like 8 or something too but I dont count him because he is still young and has plenty of time ahead of him and may move to another team in the future.

Guys 30 and over and have played for the same club all their lives. Gerrard, Terry, Totti. All I can think of at the moment. Surely their is more. Xavi of course.

In today's game. can you think of any others who have say at least 10 years of top flight experience and have played for the same club? One club players seem to be a thing of the past. 20 years ago, it was very common just to play for the same team for your entire career. Now it seems a rarity.

I cant think of many although im not trying hard. Gerrard, Totti... Terry maybe??

Yeah very tough to think of one club players, those are the 3 that come to my mind first too, plus Xavi... damnit you beat me to it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of talk of Cech leaving Chelsea. Lampard, Cole and Cech leaving in the same off season is so heartbreaking.

Sanogo has scored 4 against Benfica today.

Expecting "Sensational PSG/Real Madrid/Monaco swoop for Arsenal wunderkid Sanogo" in the papers tomorrow.

Manquillo having his medical at Melwood on Monday. Apparently a deal has almost been reached for Moreno too. Extremely happy with the latter; one of the best young left backs in world football. Intrigued by the former; no-one really knows much about him but I've heard some good things, Felipe Luis said a few months ago that he thought Manquillo was a certainty to play for the Spanish national team in a few years.

Moreno's interesting, if he becomes as effective as Kolarov I'd be happy. We haven't had a top attacking full back for ages

His numbers for both attacking & defending are better than Jordi Alba's were at the same age. Kolarov is a very solid fullback but Moreno certainly has the potential to be setting his sights higher than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back