Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Welbeck he has never been given the chance to lead the line and has spent a lot of his playing time out of position on the wings. What he does have over Balotelli though is a level head and a super impressive work rate, obviously natural talent doesn't compare but mentality wise Welbz is streets ahead and I think he'll do well at Arsenal actually.

I dunno how people can say Falcao is a bad signing.

He flops, they didn't pay for him.

He kills it, they have exclusive rights to buy him.

6m is a drop in the ocean.

I have a feeling he's going to kill it, at his best, he's every bit as dynamic as Suarez.

I dunno how people can say Falcao is a bad signing.

He flops, they didn't pay for him.

He kills it, they have exclusive rights to buy him.

6m is a drop in the ocean.

I have a feeling he's going to kill it, at his best, he's every bit as dynamic as Suarez.

Umm ... 346k wages p/w is not exactly a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to have a massive LOL at ALL those Liverpool flogs who suggested no one would come to United in the off-season because of a lack of Champions League Football.

As suggested by many at the time $$$ will buy you anything in modern foorball - but I guess $ is something the average thieving scouser wouldn't know much about.

Think we erred big time in not getting a primo CB but outsdie of that the squad is starting to develop nicely. Will be a slow grind back to the top but think we are back on the right track.

I had and still do have reservations about the signing but he is a million times more talented than the spud Welbeck.
Leave that Manchester United.... oh carry on.

But I thought it was 180k after tax (because after tax is so relevant for the employer)
You only pick and choose my posts don't you?

No mention of the post where I say it's what Falcao is earning and not what we are paying?

Time for a spell for you I think. You need to detox.

When responding to jod saying the deal's expensive:

Yeah you still have plenty of work to do. Im not sure on the Falcao deal. It's just a loan and it's mega wages and the actual loan fee was quite large too.

Falcao is 180k wages and the loan fee was 6-8m. Not that huge for a massive talent who we now have a option to buy at the end.
After tax Mr. Anal.

Ah well if there's a backpedal there's a backpedal

Just picking out the ridiculous things that stick to mind, they just all happen to come from you, so not exactly picking on people

Last edited:
Got to have a massive LOL at ALL those Liverpool flogs who suggested no one would come to United in the off-season because of a lack of Champions League Football.

As suggested by many at the time $$$ will buy you anything in modern foorball - but I guess $ is something the average thieving scouser wouldn't know much about.

Think we erred big time in not getting a primo CB but outsdie of that the squad is starting to develop nicely. Will be a slow grind back to the top but think we are back on the right track.
No one said no one. You got one in dimaria.

When responding to jod saying the deal's expensive:

Yeah you still have plenty of work to do. Im not sure on the Falcao deal. It's just a loan and it's mega wages and the actual loan fee was quite large too.

Ah well if there's a backpedal there's a backpedal

Just picking out the ridiculous things that stick to mind, they just all happen to come from you, so not exactly picking on people
So you provide proof to prove my point again?

You're a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back