Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delray have you signed up Stinga after his falling out with Mildura or has a change of coaches turned him back around?

Yeah signed him last year but mildura will not budge and are holding him to his 2 year contract (which they are intitled to do) essentially keeping him out of football within the SFL competition.

My understanding is he will be playing for woomelang lacells in the 2009 season.

Fair enough i guess, especially considering they have lost a few. I thought with Breeza and Anstey moving on he may have been a chance to go back though.

Is Carney playing with you guys this season?

I just spoke to a bloke from the VCFL and they say they are not up yet. They should be on the side like the old site was.
www.sunraysiafl.vcfl.com.au
you think if they were going to make a major change like this they would do it in nov/dec so its ready for a time like this :(

Dealy It doesn't seem to be happening yet? Did your VCFL bloke say who is supposed to do it and when?

Dealy It doesn't seem to be happening yet? Did your VCFL bloke say who is supposed to do it and when?

its not just this league.,...its all of them. There is apparantly some guy working on it but they are sure taking there time. obviously it wasnt a very well planned change over

Can anyone tell me how they think the ocallaghans will go in the mallee league.....do they rate them or are they passed it and chasing an easy buck.?
Appologise if the subject has been addressed already, as cant be bothered reading back.

Just been speaking with some vcfl people. Apparantly (and they were vague) the secretary can access the transfer list using their username/password through the backend part of the website. Now i couldnt get a clear answer on weather that meant the sec of the league or each clubs secretary. On the question of weather it will become public to all of us.....no one could give a clear answer to that.

"say who is supposed to do it and when"...the person doing the whole thing is a guy called keith. i have his mobile number but yet to be able to speak with him....not big on answering the phone it would seem ;)

a drinking partner of mine keeps telling me of these swallow recruits???? any news anyone or is he fulla b.s?

i can help with this one.

2009 players in.

Donato DeAngelis - Coach - Local returned
Luke Jeffers - Gisborne - Backmen
Nick Coglahn - Avoca - Foward 18 - 19 years old
Nick Nocera - Imps - Utility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh VB , but true. Can't wait to see if he will line up against Imps, should be some good sledging out on the field and from the sidelines!!!!

Sledging?????? not sure why its not as though he left for money or any other reason apart from not being selected in Imps's best 21 when it counted most. Couldnt imagaine why there would be to much bad blood there.

i can help with this one.

2009 players in.

Donato DeAngelis - Coach - Local returned
Luke Jeffers - Gisborne - Backmen
Nick Coglahn - Avoca - Foward 18 - 19 years old
Nick Nocera - Imps - Utility

Work on the street, "work for himself and girlfriend didn't work out as promised" any truth?

Sledging?????? not sure why its not as though he left for money or any other reason apart from not being selected in Imps's best 21 when it counted most. Couldnt imagaine why there would be to much bad blood there.

The way I see it, he has taken the easy way out and having a sook. He let alot of people down when he "couldn't" front up and play in the 2's grand final.

The way I see it, he has taken the easy way out and having a sook. He let alot of people down when he "couldn't" front up and play in the 2's grand final.

Every man to his own opinion i guess. But how do u reckon u would take it. Played 19 of 20 games and it isnt the first time he missed out on the main event. so id say if he left then 1st time then id say the easy way might be correct but the second ontop might would push anyone over the edge.

Every man to his own opinion i guess. But how do u reckon u would take it. Played 19 of 20 games and it isnt the first time he missed out on the main event. so id say if he left then 1st time then id say the easy way might be correct but the second ontop might would push anyone over the edge.

They way I would take it, turn up to the 2's g/f show the people that I deserved to be in the seniors!!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I feel for him, I even had his name writtten on the back of my hand during the grand final, he lost a bit of respect though when he said that he couldn't face up to play and a bit more when I found out he was going to you guys!

They way I would take it, turn up to the 2's g/f show the people that I deserved to be in the seniors!!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I feel for him, I even had his name writtten on the back of my hand during the grand final, he lost a bit of respect though when he said that he couldn't face up to play and a bit more when I found out he was going to you guys!

Seriously who writes another bloke's name on their hand for a game of footy. Very queer.

I do! And I wrote his name on my hand for motivation. Mabye the other clubs need to take the same "team mentality" and then they could be as successful as Imps!!!!

I would have thought that the possibility of holding the premiership cup after the game would be motivation enough, but hey if being a bit gay at Imps works for you guys, good luck to you.

One of my co workers couldn't make it in today, poor old fella's got the flu. Its ok though, I've written his name on the back of my hand. Every time I look at it I'll type faster and work harder and feel motivated.

Agree!
Shouldn't be bad blood, It wasn't his teammates left him out.
Happens every year someone who thinks they should be in gets left out.

The really good clubmen, grow some balls and front up again and try harder, others move on to where it might be easier or where they think they will get a fairer go.

Some move to where they don't play finals too often so they are always in the side.

These guys usually have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the world.

Agree!
Shouldn't be bad blood, It wasn't his teammates left him out.
Happens every year someone who thinks they should be in gets left out.

The really good clubmen, grow some balls and front up again and try harder, others move on to where it might be easier or where they think they will get a fairer go.

Some move to where they don't play finals too often so they are always in the side.

These guys usually have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the world.

Apparently theres a kid in the mallee league of the same opinion of himself, left for no money to ouyen from walpy coz he didn't get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back