Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impressive in what way??
Failure to win a flag with these players raises a number of questions
My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek mate, i doubt they have 5 of the top 10 players in the league and as you said if they do then very average performance not to go all the way.

1. Austin Rigby (reliable as ever defender rarely gets beatin)
2.Nick Couglan (unstoppable foward leading machine with a great verticle leap)
3.Don Falvo (mcleod medalest just a little energiser gives %100)
4.Troy Moncur (great leader on-off field and strong-physical player)
5.Mick Fulkhead (goal kicking machine great hands with physical presence)
6.Steve Denaro (very handy goes under radar of most clubs but skillful effective)
7.Denato Deangilais (well how can ya stop a brick shit house, physical presence and good leader)
8.Brad Oconnor (awesome leading forward with hands the size of baseball gloves physical also)
9.Brett Oldman (ever reliable defender also can be pushed forward or into the ruck)
10. Leroy Eggmolesse (well the rising star and will be standout player in years to come, just quick skillful and can jump nic natanui like)

The funny thing is Jfunk that none of those Rvale blokes even like you they think you are a joke. Funny that you have been given the arse by robinvale, so who is the lucky club next year?? will be your 4th club in 4 years...

Dropped into Ouyen today and was told Ryan O'Callaghan has signed on as coach for the Ouyen Demons for 2010.:eek:

Top ten players:
1.Don Falvo
2.Nick Couglan
3.D.Clohesy
4.B.Hards
5.John Jackson
6.Donato DeAngelais
7.Mick Faulkhead
8.Troy Moncur
9.A.Petrie
10.James Watt

Justin Clay would be in the top 10 easily. And how you dont have A. Rigby in your top ten tells me Bigrig that you really have no idea. Petrie no way in top 10.

Justin Clay would be in the top 10 easily. And how you dont have A. Rigby in your top ten tells me Bigrig that you really have no idea. Petrie no way in top 10.

Well garry sorry it is not up to your standards but there is no right or wrong just opinions!!:eek:

Would agree leaving out A Rigby was wrong but would have Petrie in my side any day because of his precence, splitting packs and bringing other players into the game and he is a big time player. Probably did not have his best year but over the journey he is a proven player.

Suppose you think Alvey should be in it to because he played AFL!!:D

Anyway because i have no idea i will not comment again as seems opinions are not welcome on this site hey Garrynobody.:thumbsdown:

1. Austin Rigby (reliable as ever defender rarely gets beatin)
2.Nick Couglan (unstoppable foward leading machine with a great verticle leap)
3.Don Falvo (mcleod medalest just a little energiser gives %100)
4.Troy Moncur (great leader on-off field and strong-physical player)
5.Mick Fulkhead (goal kicking machine great hands with physical presence)
6.Steve Denaro (very handy goes under radar of most clubs but skillful effective)
7.Denato Deangilais (well how can ya stop a brick shit house, physical presence and good leader)
8.Brad Oconnor (awesome leading forward with hands the size of baseball gloves physical also)
9.Brett Oldman (ever reliable defender also can be pushed forward or into the ruck)
10. Leroy Eggmolesse (well the rising star and will be standout player in years to come, just quick skillful and can jump nic natanui like)

Clay, B Rigby, Cumming, Brady, Handreck, Petrie ?

Clint Birdett has alot to do with this:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

No have not heard anything apart from some unrest with some senior players.

Michael Hickeys name has been raised as one guy not happy with the coaching etc etc and may retire because of but cant c this happening!!:confused:

Is the reappointment of Petrie the main reason or is there other problems beneath??

Did hear that Ash Connick has signed with Bambill though!!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No have not heard anything apart from some unrest with some senior players.

Michael Hickeys name has been raised as one guy not happy with the coaching etc etc and may retire because of but cant c this happening!!:confused:

Is the reappointment of Petrie the main reason or is there other problems beneath??

Did hear that Ash Connick has signed with Bambill though!!:eek:

heard from who?

Have been talkin to a couple of Imps players about re: playin in the MFL with Werrimull and had somefeed back from them!!:eek:

Imps will struggle to fill two sides next year what a shame, is there any players left on there senior list???

So does this mean Jason Bell is not coaching Gol Gol next year??:confused:

Not sure of your question (or what you mean), Jason Bell is coaching Gol Gol, why not?
Of what of seen Jason and the WW footy club did a shit load of work each week just to get him out on the ground.
Jason Bell has been a much respected loyal servent of the WW footy club (& premiership player), I'm sure most (including myself) wish him well.

Don't think any1's quite walked out, but the names ago something like: McNally (the younger one) Fraser, one of the Kelly's and Micheal Hickey with Burdett.

Not great that the young Mcnally has signed he is to young for that, poor form from Burdett influencing his cousin like that. So much for the tightnit group at Imps hey.

Whats the real reason for all of this??

I know Mick Hickey wont have a bar of Brad Hards and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back