Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not reserves you'll find!! EDFL has 2 divisions, he played for a side in Div 2. Previously played for Perth in the WAFL year b4 last, played in school/jnr NSW state footy sides, not sure/can't find anything linking him to TAC u/18's footy.
Originally from Finley>Tocumwal F.C in the Murray FL, I think that where people were thinking his connection to Bull Atkinson is.
He can play!! Rest easy!!

Well if you look at the EDFL website they do have a seconds comp, it is just called B grade seniors, which is pretty much a good name for 2's!

I heard Imps have signed a fellow from melbourne, Sam ...? didn't catch his last name in the full conversation. He is to be A/Coach and has played for Perth and in 2008 captain of a side in Essendon. Played with Atky somewhere... Mildura interviewed him as well, offered big money and job at Ray White as they have some with Anstey and Obree leaving[/quote]

Just a couple of pages back ol' son.

I heard Imps have signed a fellow from melbourne, Sam ...? didn't catch his last name in the full conversation. He is to be A/Coach and has played for Perth and in 2008 captain of a side in Essendon. Played with Atky somewhere... Mildura interviewed him as well, offered big money and job at Ray White as they have some with Anstey and Obree leaving

Just a couple of pages back ol' son.[/quote]

This word here kinda makes the whole statement false as they hadn't signed him and didn't. so you can take the rest of it with a pinch of salt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mildura have lost alot of experience and size and at this stage no rumours of recruits. Players that I know that have left are-
O'Bree
Anstey
Russell
Hosking
Decket
Alderton

That is a third of their team and they are very hard to replace.

dont rate the dees oracle?

Obree and ansty big big shoes to fill. have they got any recruits??????

So this Melbourne bloke continues to slip the contract signing???? or one club is keeping extremley quite about it. conformation would be great any which way.

The other rumor which ive heard, now this could just be total crap im only posting because it would be great for the leauge..........Richie V may be play a coulple of games for the roos this year after June what a pick up that would be.

So this Melbourne bloke continues to slip the contract signing???? or one club is keeping extremley quite about it. conformation would be great any which way.

The other rumor which ive heard, now this could just be total crap im only posting because it would be great for the leauge..........Richie V may be play a coulple of games for the roos this year after June what a pick up that would be.

Will be great for the league and the Roos, if he does play will his Brother Tim head back out to Wenty??

Now that pre-season is up and away who are the track burners at each club???

Think South got him and Richie wants to play with Tim so Gol Gol might get a handy player

Mildura have lost alot of experience and size and at this stage no rumours of recruits. Players that I know that have left are-
O'Bree
Anstey
Russell
Hosking
Decket
Alderton

That is a third of their team and they are very hard to replace.

Woolard, biggest omission in my book!

Woolford Deckett and Anstey to be missed the most, the others didn't do much last year and with plenty of good juniors to give them some spark which seemed to be missing last year, I would still expect them to make the finals. Wentwoth and imps to be the standouts though with mildura robinvale and red cliffs fighting for the other two spots

Woolford Deckett and Anstey to be missed the most, the others didn't do much last year and with plenty of good juniors to give them some spark which seemed to be missing last year, I would still expect them to make the finals. Wentwoth and imps to be the standouts though with mildura robinvale and red cliffs fighting for the other two spots

There is a big difference between U/18's footy and seniors, which is prob why mildura will miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back