Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you coming from, but cast your mind back to the the final btn WW and Mildura last year WW player 5 U/18's players in that game, and can remember 1 of them making a game winning impact!

WW also had the senior experience of players like Belly, Alvey, the Rigby's, Ough etc. which help these younger kids adapt by taking the pressure off them a little bit, whereas Mildura has lost alot of their experience the main one being Deckert, very had to replace a big man with experience.
Not writing Mildura off just think that there will be four other sides better than them in 2009.

WW also had the senior experience of players like Belly, Alvey, the Rigby's, Ough etc. which help these younger kids adapt by taking the pressure off them a little bit, whereas Mildura has lost alot of their experience the main one being Deckert, very had to replace a big man with experience.
Not writing Mildura off just think that there will be four other sides better than them in 2009.

the demons will still have connick, o'callaghan, rossiter, cardew, matthews, chris alderton, slorach to provide the experience.

And these are the players they have lost:
O'Bree
Anstey
Russell
Hosking
Decket
Alderton
Woolford

Some of these players are alot more valuable than the ones you mentioned, who is going to replace deckert in the Ruck, or O'Bree/ Anstey on the flank/middle,Woolford in the middle/CHB/CHF, Hosking didn't play all that much but still a very handy player that demands the attention of the better opposition players.

And these are the players they have lost:
O'Bree
Anstey
Russell
Hosking
Decket
Alderton
Woolford

Some of these players are alot more valuable than the ones you mentioned, who is going to replace deckert in the Ruck, or O'Bree/ Anstey on the flank/middle,Woolford in the middle/CHB/CHF, Hosking didn't play all that much but still a very handy player that demands the attention of the better opposition players.

i'll grant you o'bree, anstey, deckert and woolford. as u said Hosking hardly played, russel has been dropped at the end both the last 2 years and alderton was off the bench. from what i hear they have picked up some handy players, ---happy to be written off!

i'll grant you o'bree, anstey, deckert and woolford. as u said Hosking hardly played, russel has been dropped at the end both the last 2 years and alderton was off the bench. from what i hear they have picked up some handy players, ---happy to be written off!

Well VB your the only one that has heard this so why don't you tell us the players they have picked up?

We've got 5 recruits so far and waiting on 2 more. Keeping all pretty low key. Havent replaced what we've lost but hoping improvement from our younger players as well as some new young talent from within can close the gap.

Might help if some other clubs stop hounding our juniors.

And south have the new guy. Told me himself.

here u go oracle. i havent been down there yet but have heard a couple of broken hill boys, a new copper in town that is a key back and he has a mate thats on his way and someone from swan hill way. heard they are all senior players.

the demons will still have connick, o'callaghan, rossiter, cardew, matthews, chris alderton, slorach to provide the experience.

Are these 2 going around again or have their retired?

Talking about players to watch this year I dont think anyone will stop Petrie this year, never seen the man so fit and comitted. Even has a empty sack going into the season which is a first for him:D

Are these 2 going around again or have their retired?

Talking about players to watch this year I dont think anyone will stop Petrie this year, never seen the man so fit and comitted. Even has a empty sack going into the season which is a first for him:D

Stop talking yourself up peaches!!!! although you have been moving alright at training mabye you should play onball this year!

Hilarious !....by the way, is an empty sack what I think it is? In that case, he's probably pretty shagged....lol

When do clearances open??? Nick Nocera to play with Irymple according to his Dad & maybe I hear some Imps players to head across too play with south this year anyone heard that??

Clearances open 1st of Feb.
Imps players going to South, other way around I hear, Sonny Lindsay trained with Imps on Wednesday night?????

Who would pay $30 000 for someone that played in the bottom side of a B grade competition?

To put it into perspective answer me this question: Would you be willing to let your club pay someone from Merbein $30 000?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imps players going to South, other way around I hear, Sonny Lindsay trained with Imps on Wednesday night?????

Who would pay $30 000 for someone that played in the bottom side of a B grade competition?

To put it into perspective answer me this question: Would you be willing to let your club pay someone from Merbein $30 000?????

You would buy Merbien's whole senior list for $30,000 and still have change to go on an overseas holiday first class.
Think Sonny signed a 2 year VCFL contract with south last year so cant play anywhere else unless south release him. Maybe we can do a deal with who ever wants to leave us, only be *******s anyway

You would buy Merbien's whole senior list for $30,000 and still have change to go on an overseas holiday first class.
Think Sonny signed a 2 year VCFL contract with south last year so cant play anywhere else unless south release him. Maybe we can do a deal with who ever wants to leave us, only be *******s anyway

I heard it was two guys that played in the snr premiership Mcnally & Clohsey maybe a swap for Sonny could be on the cards

I heard it was two guys that played in the snr premiership Mcnally & Clohsey maybe a swap for Sonny could be on the cards

No Intent to interview has been logde, so south are in breach of that rule, if Mcnally and clohesy were talking to them!!!!

And look at the two players you have said could be going there, Clohesy's are as green and white as the jumper he wears when he play's footy. And Mcnally would find himself kicked out of where he lives!

No Intent to interview has been logde, so south are in breach of that rule, if Mcnally and clohesy were talking to them!!!!

And look at the two players you have said could be going there, Clohesy's are as green and white as the jumper he wears when he play's footy. And Mcnally would find himself kicked out of where he lives!

are imps serious about sunny with forms lodged? doubt clohesy would ever leave imps as well.

heard irymple are close to signing a few ex players? anyone know who?

who is on 30?

Ha ha ha ha, Petrie would kick Clohesy out of his bed if he left Imps. Doughnuts, think you have been on that funny tabacco again

Why would he be kicked out of where he lives?
Isn't young McNally, Trevor Ryan's nephew?

You've never played with anyone with his ability!!
Give us the reasons why you wouldn't like him in your side?
Remembering that your playing for Merbein, a side (you tried to leave) you late last year was happy to publicly shitcan!!
I hear Ouyen are back on the Sonny trail and still have big dollars in the bank

You've never played with anyone with his ability!!
Give us the reasons why you wouldn't like him in your side?
Remembering that your playing for Merbein, a side (you tried to leave) you late last year was happy to publicly shitcan!!
that is true Sonny! he did shit can Merbein! and couldn't wait to get outta there! I'd have Sonny in any side! especially Merbein! They need a good full forward....:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back