Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also SONNY! if ya gonna join this thing, you probably shouldn't put Langtree Ave as your Home address, ya meant to keep anonymous, unless you're Taj!:thumbsu:

Very unlikely to be Robert himself, hardly has enough grey matter to remember to breathe, let alone turn a computer on and string some sentences together !!! Very talanted player though.

Also, the Mcnally/Clohesy rumour may have some truth in it as both have had a falling out with Petrie. So I was told.

Very unlikely to be Robert himself, hardly has enough grey matter to remember to breathe, let alone turn a computer on and string some sentences together !!! Very talanted player though.

Also, the Mcnally/Clohesy rumour may have some truth in it as both have had a falling out with Petrie. So I was told.
that wouldn't be hard with Petrie would it? did ya have a look at the Wikepedia link from Skeeterman? about the Sunraysia Football League? they call Merbein basket cases etc... think someone from this league might have typed it all in..:thumbsdown:

Yes I believe the Hugh Hefner lifestyle Petrie is living is starting to fall apart. It is understood the bed is getting a little crowded now Petrie has a women and the boys are getting a little jealous. Gribble seems to be taking it the hardest as he was Petrie's favourite:p

Yes I believe the Hugh Hefner lifestyle Petrie is living is starting to fall apart. It is understood the bed is getting a little crowded now Petrie has a women and the boys are getting a little jealous. Gribble seems to be taking it the hardest as he was Petrie's favourite:p
happy and gay! lol:thumbsu:

It would have to be something pretty big for them to leave a footy team over and I haven't heard anything of the sort.
And if those two are having a sook over a Petrie having a women then they will fit in well at south!!!!!

EARLY PREDICTION 2009

Imps
Red Cliffs
Robinvale
Wenty
Irymple
South Mildy
Merbein
Mildura

Jayben Mcmanus - McCloud Medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EARLY PREDICTION 2009

Imps
Red Cliffs
Robinvale
Wenty
Irymple
South Mildy
Merbein
Mildura

interesting. i see imps and the roos as the top 2. i hope mildura can make the 4. robinvale probably will. why red cliffs? they have lost a few and i have not heard of any gains? lock in merbein for the spoon.

EARLY PREDICTION 2009

Imps
Red Cliffs
Robinvale
Wenty
Irymple
South Mildy
Merbein
Mildura

Imps
WW
Robinvale
Mildura or Red Cliffs
South
Irymple
Merbein

Any of the top 7 sides are a chance of playing finals, manage injuries, win a couple of close game and your there abouts.

Can't see Merbein winning a game this year!
Overall should be another even year in the local footy (except Merbein, unless I've missed something).

EARLY PREDICTION 2009

Imps
Red Cliffs
Robinvale
Wenty
Irymple
South Mildy
Merbein
Mildura

My 8

Imps- easy
w/w- easy 2nd best
Robinvale
Red Cliffs
South- if they sign the viking
Irymple-lost too many
Mildura-lost even more, think 12 from their premeirship team
Merbein-Tajamania cant carry the side all year

I believe 3rd to 7th could change, all depends who wins the close ones

Mcleod medal- Sam Boake, will poll very well
Roughy's- B Rigby, T moncur

Why do South always talk up their recruits ? Have done it for years and none of them have been any good !

Deangilis will win the medal I think, has no one to take votes of him and won't matter if they don't win many games because the umps never take who wins into consideration.

Why do South always talk up their recruits ? Have done it for years and none of them have been any good !

Deangilis will win the medal I think, has no one to take votes of him and won't matter if they don't win many games because the umps never take who wins into consideration.

So you dont think Sam Curran, Baynsie and Rod Simms will take votes off him, your a dill Roger.....

My Ladder:

Wenty
Robinvale
Imps
Red Cliffs
Irymple
South
Mildura
Merbein

McLeod Medal-Sam Curran/Ryan Hards

Smokey Malcolm Kalms

Leigh gathercole?

At least South try to bring players into the town which is great for the league. I think this year you can count on one hand the amount of good recruits that will be playing up here. It is fair to say the Sunraysia league is no way near as strong as it was 5 to 10 years ago.
Bloody leagues near us buy all the good ones before before they get this far, still got me beat how some clubs spend between 150k to 200k each year.

Also forgot about Deangilis, add him to equal favourite

So you dont think Sam Curran, Baynsie and Rod Simms will take votes off him, your a dill Roger.....

My Ladder:

Wenty
Robinvale
Imps
Red Cliffs
Irymple
South
Mildura
Merbein

Mildura will finish on Top and most likely go back to back, here is my ladder predictions for 2008:

Mildura
Irymple
Imperials
Wentworth
Red Cliffs
Robinvale
South Mildura
Merbein

After your predictions last year(above) I think your not a very good judge of our game:p

My Ladder:

Wenty
Robinvale
Imps
Red Cliffs
Irymple
South
Mildura
Merbein

Smokey Malcolm Kalms

I have heard that Curran won't be in the district this year apparantly is away working, Baynes won't take many and surely Simms is past it by now. He would be getting on a bit. No need to call me a dill, was just an opinion !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back