Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos your source there Peter Mac? Why would Cat Thomas want to leave South, perhaps hes another who cant play under Spivey i dont blame him as Spivey is a dead set TOSSER:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
The green and whites are having a fair crack at recruiting and it seems they have done very well with big Atkinson, another big tall from Adelaide way now maybe Cat thomas, first time in a little while the cheque book has come out at Imps land.;)
Have you played under Spivey or just want to, do you know the bloke or has he cleaned you up, possible reason for sour grapes

Why would he be enjoying his footy with the Dee's?
Could you or the coach answer that??
He would be welcomed by any of the 7 other SFL sides surely, is there more to it? is Hall a tool or a sook?

He's neither. One of the better blokes you'd ever meet.

It's interesting that he'd want to leave the club at this stage (if all these stories are true), with the side having made the Preliminary Final last year and aiming to make the Grand Final this season coming ...

Santos how are you blokes looking

Yeah alright I guess. Picked up Danny O'Bree and Ant Matthews. Possibly a few others in the pipeline I hear (just like every other club in the league).

Yeah alright I guess. Picked up Danny O'Bree and Ant Matthews. Possibly a few others in the pipeline I hear (just like every other club in the league).

Is Decket going around again? Lee has another year at pioneers yer? And if they where to lose the services of Hall and his ability to put the wind up opposition players not to mention turn a game off his own boot might they be a little depleted in the big men department.. Not sure of any other recuits or young blokes coming up, just curious!!

Is Decket going around again? Lee has another year at pioneers yer? And if they where to lose the services of Hall and his ability to put the wind up opposition players not to mention turn a game off his own boot might they be a little depleted in the big men department.. Not sure of any other recuits or young blokes coming up, just curious!!

Deckert is going around again from all reports and Johnno Lee does still have another year left at the Pioneers. If Hall does go, that'd be a huge loss considering he was good enough to make this years winning interleague side ...

He's neither. One of the better blokes you'd ever meet.

It's interesting that he'd want to leave the club at this stage (if all these stories are true), with the side having made the Preliminary Final last year and aiming to make the Grand Final this season coming ...

Fair enough! It leaves people from other club shaking their heads why he'd being going when the club ooks to be heading upwards?? Must be more to it?

Fair enough! It leaves people from other club shaking their heads why he'd being going when the club ooks to be heading upwards?? Must be more to it?
Might get back to your idea rabbit that he is a sook or might want to be a big fish in a little pond. As previously said we would be happy to keep him at number one but in different colours. Might say a bit about the bloke where he ends up...

Deckert is going around again from all reports and Johnno Lee does still have another year left at the Pioneers. If Hall does go, that'd be a huge loss considering he was good enough to make this years winning interleague side ...
and now wants to play for bambill in second rate footy...big drop in class there santoz....big fish syndrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and now wants to play for bambill in second rate footy...big drop in class there santoz....big fish syndrome.

Not sure why you would speculate about someone you clearly don't know.
Have yourself or Rabbito ever considered that there is more to life then footy for some people, or that certain people may find a different environment invigorating and rejuvanating for a career that they felt was burning out?
Everyone plays footy for enjoyment and individual players receive that in different ways, some love nothing more then a beer and bbq after training with their mates, some premierships, and for some getting a kick themselves is the most important. Clearly the latter is not Hall's perogative as he can get a kick at interleague level so wouldn't need to change leagues for that reason.

Not sure why you would speculate about someone you clearly don't know.
Have yourself or Rabbito ever considered that there is more to life then footy for some people, or that certain people may find a different environment invigorating and rejuvanating for a career that they felt was burning out?
Everyone plays footy for enjoyment and individual players receive that in different ways, some love nothing more then a beer and bbq after training with their mates, some premierships, and for some getting a kick themselves is the most important. Clearly the latter is not Hall's perogative as he can get a kick at interleague level so wouldn't need to change leagues for that reason.
Skeeter I would be rapt if he left but lets be honest why would a bloke who played interleague last year in a side that has recruited quite well want to leave. He must be sooking about something that happened, maybe cause he got dragged in the finals last year??? And your reasons lacked one other motivator skeet, $$$$$$'s 300 of them.

Skeeter I would be rapt if he left but lets be honest why would a bloke who played interleague last year in a side that has recruited quite well want to leave. He must be sooking about something that happened, maybe cause he got dragged in the finals last year??? And your reasons lacked one other motivator skeet, $$$$$$'s 300 of them.

Well I know for a fact he was offered a touch more money than that by a minor league club when he was in Bendigo but turned it down to stay at Sandhurst. I don't think money is a motivating factor for Hally. I reckon he'll stick with the Dees :thumbsu:

Well I know for a fact he was offered a touch more money than that by a minor league club when he was in Bendigo but turned it down to stay at Sandhurst. I don't think money is a motivating factor for Hally. I reckon he'll stick with the Dees :thumbsu:
as for all the reasons previously quoted why leave???????

as for all the reasons previously quoted why leave???????

Maybe he's just drumming up interest from other clubs in the league to negotiate himself a better contract at the Dees? :confused:

Maybe he's just drumming up interest from other clubs in the league to negotiate himself a better contract at the Dees? :confused:
Fair call, but there are better ways to do it than that....But its only a small town santoz, you know that, by the way hows the lush green grass of bendigo going????

Fair call, but there are better ways to do it than that....But its only a small town santoz, you know that, by the way hows the lush green grass of bendigo going????

It's pretty barren down here at the moment. The season's been delayed until May to give the grounds a chance to recover. They're hoping with enough rain and recycled water for ovals, the season will be ready to go by then. And I thought No.1 Oval was pretty hard last year ...

I'm reckon' this maybe closer to the mark!!
Skeet, would you agree?

Nah mate, no chance not that sort of bloke. Honestly though who doesn't mind a bit of attention from rival clubs?
I reckon he has just lost a bit of drive at Mildura and for SFL. I know he wouldn't be going to the Millewa in the thought of coasting but I reckon a little less comittment then what is required at SFL standard may be appealing to him.

Nah mate, no chance not that sort of bloke. Honestly though who doesn't mind a bit of attention from rival clubs?
I reckon he has just lost a bit of drive at Mildura and for SFL. I know he wouldn't be going to the Millewa in the thought of coasting but I reckon a little less comittment then what is required at SFL standard may be appealing to him.

I agree, he isn't the sort of bloke to do that. The only sort of blokes that do that are the ones in the big league (AFL) with their own managers to help drum up interest for them. Do you have something against him Rabbito? Wherever he goes, the club that ends up with him will be rapt with what they get. Top bloke :thumbsu:

Any news from out Wentworth way lads? Been pretty quiet on that front.

I agree, he isn't the sort of bloke to do that. The only sort of blokes that do that are the ones in the big league (AFL) with their own managers to help drum up interest for them. Do you have something against him Rabbito? Wherever he goes, the club that ends up with him will be rapt with what they get. Top bloke :thumbsu:

Any news from out Wentworth way lads? Been pretty quiet on that front.

Not at all, I'd be on the welcoming committee if he headed your way!!
Just to good to let slip, thats all.
WW has been just successful at keeping this year very quiet, now the coach doesn't have his say on here, things are dead quiet. They'll be there abouts again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back