Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like Matty has joined Big Footy welcome to Sunraysia again Matt! watched you and spivey play for merbein and you 2 were guns! will your brother harry join you at RC'S?
caught with the ball,you arent the moff who use to gamble all the time with mick johnston back in the early days out at irymple sheds

What put kane munro out of the question for the imps job?
Was he ever in the mix?

well the word from a imps player is that he wanted too much money so out of reach and yes he definetly was in the mix they were talking to him at the end of last season.

:eek:
good point aussie_rules,maybe they should bring in the blokes who have made the club survive eg stevo twins,big steve saunders as their ruckman!,and their committee,.these blokes dont want to put money in to pay these has beens,go 4 their local talent and maybe bring in 3 quality players out of town

true! very true!n i used to enjoy merbein games! how would bath be feeling 2night? he tried his guts out with out these old farts help! go the "playing for jumper" it's only local football! not the AFL!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu:

Riordo to play at Merbein. Will be the best ruckman in the League if his thumb stands up and he actually trains. ha ha:D:D:D.

would like to have him at the Tiges

Riordo to play at Merbein. Will be the best ruckman in the League if his thumb stands up and he actually trains. ha ha:D:D:D.

would like to have him at the Tiges
his thumb or brain? merbein will give Riordo to RedCliffs and Walder just comes back to Merbein for no money! just to play for the love of the game!:D:thumbsu: where he started!:thumbsu:

Cause OBree is so accountable.

And the last time you would have seen Walder would have been 2000. Long time since then and few awards for him since then to. 3 Club B&F, All Australian and VC of NSW, two premierships as Coach. Obviously very unaccountable.
ill quote this ibis,,HE HAS THE WORST HAIRCUT IVE EVER SEEN!:eek:

if he comes back to merbein well good on him i suppose, merbein supporters would want anything after the last few years of their team bein shit again like most of the last 20 odd years! i hope they beacome a powerhouse and flog the tigers! and belt up Irymple beat up imps and mildura,fight robinvale, and punch souths lights out, cos sounds like they are getting those rough heads, or try hards back into their team again! so 'carn the pies" knock everyteams block off!:thumbsu::D:p

Cause OBree is so accountable.

And the last time you would have seen Walder would have been 2000. Long time since then and few awards for him since then to. 3 Club B&F, All Australian and VC of NSW, two premierships as Coach. Obviously very unaccountable.

You don't rate O'Bree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd still take Decks. And you're a fully fledged Red Cliffs man now are you?

red cliffs have 2 heads don't they? ha ha!:D:D:D at least merbein will be a force with all these old quality players coming back no more 2 headed jokes there when Merev wins them another flag or flags!:thumbsu: doesn't matter how old those guys are you just need a good head on your shoulders!:thumbsu:

Redcliffs has officially been named the 2 headed town of the year 2007 with 2 more heads in spivs and walder moving to the ugg boot wearing capital!!!! cheers! :D

Can one of you Merbein tragics start you own thread and leave the rest of us alone. I am sure I am not the only one tired of the endless dribble.

It may have been funny reading the things you were all posting, while still in a state of delirium following the coaching appointment, but the novelty has well and truly worn off.

Can one of you Merbein tragics start you own thread and leave the rest of us alone. I am sure I am not the only one tired of the endless dribble.

It may have been funny reading the things you were all posting, while still in a state of delirium following the coaching appointment, but the novelty has well and truly worn off.
Some of us are here answering questions and posting positive or interesting info about players, training etc..... Not sure on who the newbies are but they don't speak for all of us. While i'm going any news on recruits for any of the other clubs, there must be some in the pipeline

Agree, I'd take Deckert and J.Clay easily over Riordo. The guy's body has failed him in recent years, and from what I've heard, Balranalds No 1 ruckmen this year wasn't much chop but was still ahead of Riordo. Good luck to him though, nice bloke and hope he goes well this year.
And flag talk from the pies folk are making me sick. How many gun recruits do you actually have? And don't go throwing the term gun around loosely.

apparently merbein have recruited how's that for information? :thumbsu:
You never know untill they run out on the ground with a whole new team in 2008 !:cool:

I think the same thing happened last year and look how it panned out

A coach regardless of credentials does not make a premeirship, you also have to have the cattle, Byrne getting old, Riordo if he does his thumb again it will be gone, you have to get quality recruits not ones that are coming back for sentimentality or think that they owe the club something

I think the same thing happened last year and look how it panned out

You don't rate O'Bree?

I do rate O'Bree, a quality footballer indeed. What I am saying is when you are of the quality of Walder and O'Bree you tend to find they don't worry too much about their opponent as they are being tagged and thier opponent is generally within a few yards of them where ever they go. Eaton, Falvo, Gathercole, Matthews, OÇallaghan, Alvey are all the same. They are all very attacking and you would be hard pressed to see any of them become very defensive during a game as their opponents follow them around all day. Thats why they are all McLeod Medalist and why O'Bree and Alvey are rated very highly. You don't see any of them tagging the opposition players do you.

I think Riordo is a better ruckman but Decks is all quality. Why he never gets to play Sunraysia dumb founds me.

No signed yet Yaaab but yeah, I said I'd follow Walder where ever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back